The Best & Worst Catwalkers

Definitely subjective cause Imari was, after Faretta, the worst in my opinion. Talk about try hard..

Cringeworthy.

Totally agree about Faretta! I love her but her walk really got worse this season with the extreme leg crossing and fierce "I am the queen" attitude. She just tries too hard and it's not effortless at all.
Selena Forrest is just terrible anyway. That crotch kind of grabbing move @ Fendi and that wiping nose move @ Cavalli were just laughable.

I'm finding Kaia to be quite 50/50 lately. Didn't like her walk at all at Versace, but I think she has lots of potential to nail it. I understand that she has a lot of pressure on her.

Marjan Jonkman has terrible posture and just a really clunky walk. I just don't get its appeal.

Faretta made me cringe so hard at Versace too. Imaan's walk really added to the show. She looked sexy and confident, but Faretta's walk was SO distracting and try-hard.

(I just watched Versace in case you hadn't noticed aha)

This was Faretta one year ago @ Versace...that's how you do sexy and confident without trying too hard
25bwbh.gif

vogue

I hope you're just being sarcastic and ironic, b/c that walk is awful. She looks sloppy, all over the place.

With all this zombie walking of late, this thread is hanging on to Versace with dear life, I love it! Karma to you all.

Best in show; Imaan. Top moment in Milan. Also fantastic walk by Cara. The way she delivers at her age is astounding. Furthermore, Binx amazing as always. And props to Kiki who, according to another poster a page back, is a terrible walker (?). Girl is a pro. Adut and Shanelle also looked jaw dropping.
Biggest casting crime; the absence of Yasmin. BS politics. Also. Faretta. I'll have whats she's having! What was that? I bet she thought it looked super fierce in her own mind. Marjan still seems to be looking for the toilet with her walk and I tend to doze off when Ellen Rosa clunks by. There was also a tiny girl running to the grocery store for a karton of milk, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Rianne was a disaster (I love her so much but wow, never seen her so bad on the catwalk). Kiki Willems, also disastrous.
And the real queen was Imaan Hammam. Wow. She put everyone there to shame, girl is THE Versace girl.

I completely agree with you! Personlaly I don't think Rianne and Kiki have good walks, they are beautiful but as you say: disastrous walks. And yes, Imaan was perfection, very sexy and beautiful.

^ Remington Williams. And that's in flat shoes..
giphy.gif

giphy

I just found out she's the cover girl of Vogue Italia March 2018 by Steven Meisel :huh:

Oh god, that's almost embarrassing. I don't blame her, but the industry for not looking for great, personal, confident walks anymore. I know in a show like Margiela your walk must be suitable to the outfits but models should at least be taught to walk in a.. Normal way.

I think Remington's walk at Margiela was on purpose. It has to be lol

Best walkers from this season:

-Yasmin Wijnaldum
-Luna Bijl
-Cara Taylor
-Rianne Van Rompaey
-Grace Elizabeth
-Teddy Quinlivan
-Kaia Gerber
-Kiki Willems
-Binx Walton
-Herieth Paul
-Gigi Hadid

I'm so shocked at how mediocre Birgit Kos' walk is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving Leon having this Sasha fierce messy walk vibes all the way during this show:

Steinberg always looks like she has bad posture on the runway, with her head pointing downward and her shoulders out in front of her.

No idea if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I feel Faretta’s walk is a bit too much nowadays. Back when she started it was nice and refined, now she stomps, stomps, and stomps.

Imaan and Mayowa are my favorite walkers of this gen. Nice and fierce without overdoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->