The Best & Worst Catwalkers

LOL why are you hating on Teddy for bringin' it at a Versace show? :lol: Let's applaud her for actually trying to be fierce and showcasing some oomph at a show, unlike the handful of other models who could barely walk and who looked so uncomfortable (like Lex Herl and Sarah Dahl).

You can really tell from the stuff she posts on Instagram that Teddy is a huge lover of fashion and she's obviously practiced a lot to master that walk. I hate using the word but I think fierce is truly applicable here.

I do think the whole look needs work, though. The facial expression, the open mouth. I'm all about the whole package. Like I love Gisele's walk but when she stared down at the runway while strutting it bothered me.

obv Yasmin is on a different planet ...:wink::cool2: but Binx Walton with her simple elegance is so amazing to watch live & Luna Bijl got something special about her prance down the catwalk i might add & also good to see one of my favs Sophia Ahrens cut up a few runways this season a pleasant surprise she always brings it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Or even Teddy. :P

Remington Williams has a pretty dire walk imo but she's very new.

Anna Sui was fun. Many looked awkward but it's tolerable to watch and Kaia worked her walk.

Yasmin Wijnaldum has had so many great moments lately, like her appearance at Moschino Menswear F/W 18.

I've just watched the Versace livestream and thought Faretta's walk was horrendous, and without a doubt the worst out of the models who walked. The shoes could've been uncomfortable but Faretta was uncomfortable to watch. Is she usually a bad catwalk model? I've never noticed.

OMG. I totally forgot Faretta. She had the worst walk of the show. She's trying so hard to be fierce but it just looks completely ridiculous.

Faretta's walk perfectly reflects her attitude: trying so hard. I never got any spontaneity by her. She can be a great model (her Max Mara campaign by Meisel comes to my mind) but I really don't like the way she walks.

Can we talk about Selena @ fendi yesterday? What was that?

Can we talk about Selena @ fendi yesterday? What was that?
Judging by the rehearseal Selena walk was kinda planned , they try to be "cool"

OMG. I totally forgot Faretta. She had the worst walk of the show. She's trying so hard to be fierce but it just looks completely ridiculous.

About Faretta I'm all will you girl need to chill good model but she is trying too hard at Versace I also noticed that last season putting too much energy in her legs... To have a fierce walk you need to have a total control of your body

Imaan & Adut killed it tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Faretta's walk so much, she's so fierce and outs a lot effort in her glamazon walk. ❤️

Saw an IG story of Selena and Imaan practicing their walk for Versace.

The difference... :wub:

Most of the girls are trying too hard. This new "nostalgia" for the "supermodel"/early 00s fierce walks destroyed many potentially good walkers.

Let's be real for a moment: only a very small percentage of girls can do it properly. This new craze (that started with Kaia's mediocre walk) is creating a snowball effect and truth is, nor Kaia nor most of this girls will succeed. It's all bouncing head and shoulders for these girls, left, right, left, right (also front and back if you're Gigi), it's embarrassing.

Versace was proof. Even Rianne was a disaster (I love her so much but wow, never seen her so bad on the catwalk). Kiki Willems, also disastrous. Kaia another but she's now putting a little Karlie Kloss into her walk (as in her leg crossing is out of control, a pure caricature).

I don't know who the girl after Kiki (1st look) is but she was perfect. And the real queen was Imaan Hammam. Wow. She put everyone there to shame, girl is THE Versace girl.

faretta tried really hard and ended up looking like a mess. girl knew she didn't stand a chance especially against imaan who walked out right before her.

I don't know what y'all are talking about but Faretta was the QUEEN at Versace. Her walk had so much energy I even prefer her over Imaan's. Rianne for the first time striked me at Versace. Hate this so-called "proper" walk, so lifeless.

Just my opinion, both of them on their first looks were very try hard. Their expressions slayed but their walks were clumsy. Like their shoes were too big and they were compensating. I only really liked less than half the girls walking. Again Adut, Imari and Imaan were the best there, true naturals (again, it’s just my opinion).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->