The H&M Thread #4

They have real silk shirts? I saw the cashmere items but I didn't try any.

Yeah, like these

hmprod

hmprod

HM.com

Saw a third kind too from Trend but it was only left in size 42, so didn't fit. Silk seemed pretty good though.

hey guys,
has anyone seen these shorts or the grey sweater in stores lately? How's the quality and the price? :flower:
HM-Fall-2012.jpg

HM-Fall-2012.jpg

fashionologie.com

Trend is on fire at the moment, so many lovely things in there I wanted to buy! I got this amazing coat this weekend, it's exactly what I was looking for and it was only £60. I also got the floral shirt below (had to buy 3 sizes above my normal size to get it to fit right!) and a bright violet jumper.

photozhv.jpg
hmprode.jpg

h&m + my own photo

So all the Margiela stuff is on sale. It's an ugly collection but I love the clear wedges!

Wow, this thread is so dead now. What happened? It used to be so.. alive. lol.

hm i am not a big H&M fan anymore.
they quality is really bad and like the half of their stuff looks cheap.

But I recently bought a simple white long sleeve.

hm.com

the red jacket cost 299 euro
the black leather jacket costs 350
the leather skirt 179
the red skirt 80

for germans:
0285 for 10% off everything.
valid until 20.01.
(just got that in the mail).

edit: just saw that it´s not available for designer collaboration

Last edited by a moderator:
zooey deschanel wearing the new conscious collection dress. looks like it could be promising. hmusa twitter

Attachments

• hm.jpg
    hm.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 39
what is the best h&m store in paris? the one which has the better items from trend?

i would check the one on the champs elysées. also that way you can hit the other stores on the street. :flower:

I really really like this bag, but paying 100€ for a H&M bag? I know it's leather, but still. :unsure:
hmprod

hm.com

^it´s actually a very nice bag. but yeah is it worth 100€?

I just ordered it :blush: Used a discountcode but am not totally sure it's a keeper :unsure:

It seems well made. I was quite surprised to be honest. I think it's a nice everyday bag.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it looks really nice irl. I haven't been able to resist at least :blush: Is it a copy of another bag? I've seen several other brands making bags looking very much like it :unsure:

Attachments

• taske.jpg
    taske.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"