The In-search-of-shoes thread

elle fanning boots

can anyone id these boots worn by elle fanning?

thanks!

pic source: elle fanning style star thread

Attachments

• V13272117222112148_1.jpg
    V13272117222112148_1.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 10
I absolutely need the Alexander Wang Frankie creeper boots in black, anywhere I can still find them (ridiculously late, I know) in a 39/39.5/40? Would be forever grateful.

alexander-wang-frankie-creeper-boots-profile.jpg

source:coolspotters

Valentino ruffle boots or similar

I am super late with this but anyone know where I can find these valentino ruffle boots in leather or similar ones somewhere?
love them.

8bf96d6f0a2564d6_kourtneykardashian_valentino_ruffle_boot.xxxlarge_0.jpg

Guys do you know any online store who has shoes similar to kandee?

Anyone remember a pair of flat sandals maybe last season or before?

They're nude with neon orange edges. I THINK they may also have something similar with patent black edges. I think I either say it on net a porter or jcrew or something. They kept popping up but now I just cannot remember who made them. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'll be eternally grateful.

I'm currently obsessed with Flat Grey Leather Slouch boots. But whenever I'm trying to find something weather it be clothes or shoes...I can never find them. Can some one help me with finding Flat Grey Leather Slouch Boots similar to these? They don't have to be the same. But I've been looking everywhere, and I've had no luck.

919urt.jpg

Source:Polyvore.com

^^i can't think of anything specific that's available at the moment, but i'm sure you'll have a slew of viable options once the fall stuff/boots really start to hit stores.

please help identify these shoes!

1378646463_screen_shot_2013_09_07_at_11.46.10_pm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can you please provide a source for that photo or else it will have to be deleted as per tFS policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->