The In-search-of-shoes thread

^^ Viktor & Rolf Spring 2012 (style.com)

00230m.jpg

Treating myself to shoes

Hey, all!
I'm looking for some shoe advice and I'm positive TFS has the experts I'm looking for. I've reached a major milestone in my life (long story but it's been a long road) and I've decided to treat myself to a pair of shoes that I normally wouldn't buy for myself.

Basically, I'm looking for something designer and totally impractical -- So nothing basic or lower than 4". I really don't want to go over $400 (though I wish I could). I love LOVE Brian Atwood, Charlotte Olympia, and YSL but finding anything by these brilliant designers under $400 is next to impossible. I've been scouring the net and magazines but I've yet to settle on an exact style. Any and all input and ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Melissa

YOOX is your friend! here are a few styles under $450 that are anything but low and basic..

(all pics from yoox.com)

Giuseppe Zanotti

Balmain

Casadei

Chloé

Dsquared

V&R

Etc, etc!

...please please get the V&Rs....!!!:woot:

I am looking for flat knee-high or ankle boots from good quality leather

like Stewart Weitzman. Anybody saw such boots? The purpose is to have something nice for regular commute. thank you!

I'm desperatly trying to find this pair of louboutins! I've googled, I've shopped and I can't find them. If anyone could help me find a place online to purchase them I'd be forever thankful...even someone who has a pair that is in good condition that they might not want anymore!!!

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/shoes-1/special-occasion/very-mix-150mm.html

hi there! these were made in very limited production and sold our pretty quickly last year. Your best bed is to stalk 'bay unfortunately but if you wait long enough i'm sure one will pop up! what size are you looking for btw?

Thanks for the info hun

Yea that's what I've been afraid of, I keep checking ebay. I'm totally in love with them! and I wear a size 9 US (in louboutins) normally 8.5

Hi, does anyone know who these boots are by? From a while ago... Thanks! From jak and jil.

Hi! I'd love to find this shoes in a US size 7-8. I've been looking all over the internet without any luck. They are from Celine S/S 08. If anyone could help that would be awesome!

img.php

3089ysm.jpg

Source Daum Cafe - Bestdresser

Thanks Squizree! I didn't see them but I will keep that on my list to check. I will have those darn shoes.

Miu Miu crisscross platfrom sandals

Miu_Miu_Double_Cross_Platform_Sandal.jpg

Please tell me where to better post this than here, but - call me crazy - I would like to try and find the Miu Miu crisscross platfrom sandals. I think it's a well-known fact that they are often worn by Lauren Conrad. They already date from the 2009 collection. I would also consider to buy very similar but more affordable ones.

One person offers second hand ones on Ebay, but the shoes are the lighter version (beige instead of camel) and too small. I have a Eur. size +-40 (US 10?).

Who can help me with some good advice? Thank you in advance! :flower:

^ Thank you for moving my question to the right thread and sorry for the missing source, I am more of a reader than a poster myself.^_^ I believe I found that picture on the blog mydailyfashiondose (mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com)

I saw the similar shoes at Netaporter as well. Although they are beautiful too, and despite the challenge, I would like to try and find the original ones. Thanks a lot for your help though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->