The In-search-of-shoes thread

I love high heels, which I'm told can damage feet long term (causing hammertoes, bunions, etc). I've noticed my little toes swelling up after wearing certain shoes. I want pretty feet, but I also don't want to give up sexy high heels. I've searched online, and I'm not digging those old lady 2" heels.
No matter how expensive your heels are they will damage you feet. That goes without saying.

Still looking for the perfect black chelsea boots, still haven't found them. :doh:

Dear god I want the shoes Millia Jovovich wore in the first Resident Evil Film
resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg

travelandliving.archzine.com

apparently their Prada, I'm trying to find similar ones but havent found anything good for less that $250

Anyone know where I can get these Tom Ford shoes? I NEED them.
photo.jpg

bleachblack.com

This is probably a shot in the dark, but does anybody have a pair of the Lanvin for H&M Men's Dress Shoes for sale (around a size 11)?

I can only find a pair of the blue ones on eBay for like $300...which I think is ridiculous since they were only $80 when the collection was released.

ebay/kippi2006

I'm in search of the real model name for these Christian Louboutin's
3b58b03fcf600b8e5dab621cbdce924c.image.300x300.jpg

These are obviously some ugly *** fakes but I can't find the real style! I'm 99% positive they are a real style, I remember seeing them on so many people.

source: christianlouboutinshoess

Help with finding the designer for these too, please! I assumed YSL, but not sure.

hm-camisas-blusas-25.thumb-290x484.jpg

via chicisimo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love high heels, which I'm told can damage feet long term (causing hammertoes, bunions, etc). I've noticed my little toes swelling up after wearing certain shoes. I want pretty feet, but I also don't want to give up sexy high heels. I've searched online, and I'm not digging those old lady 2" heels.

Well, that is the price of looking great.
BTW the ballet flats do pretty much the same amount of damage - lack of cushioning and improper back alignment. According to most podiatrists one inch heel is perfect. So, loafers, here I come :smile:
I carry my heels in a bag and run around in something comfortable. If you do not spend 8 hours in heels you will be fine. Also most designer shoes are made with more care than the regular mall merchandise. There is also one more important thing to consider – the shape of your foot. For one thing your toes are not going to be cramped together in a round toe pump as they will be in a pointy toe one.
It is my personal opinion but the Italian made shoes provide superior comfort. I find the French brands to be narrower. I swear by Ferragamo, Caligarius, Bruno Magli and Donald Pliner the ones made in Italy, not China.

Can anyone ID the designer of these boots?
Miranda%20Kerr%20-%20Leggy-02-560x827.jpg

Source: Got Celeb more pictures of the shoes at the source

Thanks!

^ Yeah I was going to say I think they're Alaia too. However, the Alaia's have a 'texture' to the patent leather and I'm not sure these do but they're very similar. and tres chic! :-)

RE: The Tom Ford pumps, no clue about where to get the origs, but Aldo has a similar shoe.

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but I'm searching for the Sperry Sadie tweed boot that was out several years ago. Obviously, it's sold out everywhere. I was just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that (miraculously) still has them in stock, or if anyone has a pair they are looking to sell, etc.

Any of these three styles would do, in an 8 or 8.5:
Sperry_Top_Sider_Pelican_Wedge_Sadie_Rubber_Boot_Winter_White_Plaid_Tweed_Footwear_m.jpg

5dd5102be80e3daa_Sperry_Top_Siders.jpg

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/27/200/P12418000.jpg

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->