The Lanvin Sneakers Craze

I really like the ones in Jungle Juana's 1st post! Are those available for women too?

I like Lanvin's patent leather tip on the toe. Too bad it's missing from the FW09 hi-tops.

LANVIN SNEAKERS! :crush: I like the first sneaks in #97. They would complete and make the blandest of outfits.

I have a pair of the high tops. Copper toes, blue/grey satin and leather. So beautiful.

Absolute torture to wear. Never known pain like them.

I've even worn two pairs of thick socks with mine, in the hope they'd hurt less, but nope. The first time I wore them they actually cut my heels. Not just rubbed... physically cut my heels so they were bleeding!

I'm not impressed...I would love if they made a sneaker with Alber's drawings though! Those would be adorable!

i like the stapled one and the electric blue one too otherwise most are just ordinary

im not sure if im posting at the correct thread... please direct me to a thread that's more suited if this goes out of context.

im loving olivia palermo's lanvin high top sneakers with black patent toe cap with camel/tan/ brown body. been looking for them all over london, but to no avail.

if anyone knows where i can purchase them uk or outside of uk, do let me know.

thanks!

Finally took the plunge so I got these off the bay. I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea but I can't wait for them to arrive! (image from Polyvore)

img-thing

I love these cotton ones with leather trim detail.

026K52530009_1.jpg

brownsfashion.com

Mine finally arrived! Love them so much despite the inside feeling like reusable nappies.

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 4
Had these arrive the other day as an early birthday gift, I was undecided between the black or the grey, but the black seemed more 'practical' for my wardrobe with it mainly being filled with black and navy, they're true to size, comfortable (no rubbing, unlike I've previously read).

They're really great, but I was surprised how heavy the box was when it arrived via DHL from Mr Porter.

*Mrporter.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->