Sneakers

And Christ himself to follow them all....

EXPANDBUFF0878004.gif

Caption = 'He would wear them'

Diesel Shaelin shoe in distressed terracotta suede and leather is swinging-groovy...however I own a pair of D&G's which I love to bits and Art shoes are also very cool...

I just got me a pair of converse high tops for wondering around, causing trouble and the like. Its funny how everyone on this site loves all stars. I just got them because they reminded me of a pair that my mum got me when I was a wee lad. They are still cool.

Ive got some air Jordan one's too but Im too woried about scuffing them to wear them outside.

Lets revive this thread. What kind of sneakers do you guys like? (if any)

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jan 24th, 2004 - 3:22 pm
Its funny how everyone on this site loves all stars.

Ive got some air Jordan one's too but Im too woried about scuffing them to wear them outside.
:ninja: I don't

And ahhGucci you must wear your shoes out, otherwise no-one important is going to see them.

Gee hon, I guess your right. I mean, damn thats a great aspect. Thanks.
BUT, important people seem to know who I am for who I am, and I would prefer to live on my own merits, rather than that of my ghetto fabulous shoes.
But still, on your reccomendation, I will wear them more.

Originally posted by blumarine@Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:11 pm
What?
No Chanel or Dior pink-logo ones?
:P
I'm wearing a Dior blue-logo sneakers, and I also wear Gucci GG fabric, D&G silver ones,and Chanel white/black logo...........

Originally posted by pandera@Jan 6th, 2004 - 10:21 pm
too many people wearing allstars thinking they alone are reviving rocka nd roll along with their ripped jeans and nipped blazers..

hop to something else
That is so !

Originally posted by pandera@Jan 7th, 2004 - 6:21 am
too many people wearing allstars thinking they alone are reviving rocka nd roll along with their ripped jeans and nipped blazers..

hop to something else
hmmm i dont think so. :unsure:
i wore them when i 9 and i still wear them. except i rediscovered them for myself.
not for the sake of rock 'n' roll :rolleyes: . actually i couldnt care less what other people think. in fact most people h*a*t*e them. they fibnd them "hideous". but what matters is what I like :P

Yeah, thats the same for me, I had them when i was a kid, and i decided to get them again, they are the origional hightops who ever thinks their hideos, hasnt spotted that most bastetball shoes of today are based on the them and the similarities are startiling. And i dont want to revive the fifties, pandera, where I live, many people wear all stars, not to be trendy, but because they are good allround sneaker.

And so what if my mum used to wear them when I was a kid!

I had converse all star knockoffs as a kid. :lol: I would still buy a pair of those shoes because they are nice, simple shoes for kicking around in. I find that a lot of the newer styles of trainers are really ugly, so I'm glad the converse ones are back in. I want a pair for summer, but I can't decide what colour to get.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 6th, 2004 - 10:13 pm
I would advise going to the Urban Outfitters site. They have adorable, affordable sneakers. :flower:
:woot: Who doesn't love Chucks?!? :woot:

:heart:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 7th, 2004 - 2:24 pm
And Christ himself to follow them all....

EXPANDBUFF0878004.gif

Caption = 'He would wear them'
OMG!!!!! I want those!
Where can I get them? :o

Originally posted by blumarine@Jan 25th, 2004 - 10:11 pm
What?
No Chanel or Dior pink-logo ones?
:P
... :innocent:

Attachments

• 100052135.jpg
    100052135.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
You know, I never had a pair until now.. I purchase the low-tops in Limeade.. a yellowish green color.. now, what to wear them with? How do most people wear Chucks? Do they match them exactly to what they're wearing? Or, shall I just wear a bunch of basic colors and wear them for fun? I am thinking of exchanging them.. but I don't like many of the other ones except for neon pink :smile: and the light green that is out now. Any suggestions?

I ended up buying these by in navy with light blue details. They were on sale for $15. :ninja:

Attachments

• converse.jpg
    converse.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
:rolleyes: Well, I ended up buying some dark red denim/parch low top chucks. I fell in love with them because they weren't too loud. Now, what to do with those $12.99 Limeade colored chucks. I am thinking of returning them. Anyone know how to wear the Limeade ones? If not, I will return them. Thanks!

Well, I returned the Limeade colored chucks and purchased the neon pink ones instead...

i have high top ones and sometimes i role the down.

i have another high top pair that i cut and made into lo tops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->