What Are Your Most Favourite Sneakers/Trainers - Ever?

I agree with the Vans slip ons. They're soooo comfy, I love them, and Adidas has some pretty cool retro designs too.

vans, converses for me and i some times just wear some old school no brand school style all white plimsoles .. you can get them in any school oufitiers.

susie_bubble said:
Are Converse expensive? They seem like the cheapest sneakers out there on the market for me.......especially when I get them in HK for about HKD200 - that's like less than $20.....

I have paid less than $20 for mine too, but that's because I don't buy them at places like Macys. Macys charges anywhere from $40 to $60 for Converse, depending on if its a brand new style or something like that. And people actually go to Macys and pay that! For these crap Converse sneakers that are made in China. The converse tennies have no support whatsoever. The soles are crap. They are terrible for your feet. They look cute, but they are crap quality, and I am not going to buy another pair.

I'm agreeing with the general consensus of Converses. I agree that New Balance sneakers are good for tennis, I love my 576s. I also have a pair of Puma H-street sneakers that are pretty good for walking and they're very, very comfortable.

Style-wise, lately I prefer Chuck Hi-tops, Purcell low, and Vans Sk8-His. None of these have very good support IMO, but I walk a lot and am having no major problems.

Speed Cats look nice but have zero support and I can't walk comfortably for very long in them. They really are a driving shoe.

I have a few pairs of Adidas in different styles, but my most comfortable sneaker for walking a lot is the Puma Anjan.

can anybody recommend an alternative to black chucks as I :heart: wearing sneakers with dresses and while converse look good, they are giving me such problems with my feet; blisters and cramps. I swore i wouldn't buy em again after my last pair but I got sucked in by the price, the fact that they go with everything and basically look stylish! I've only had these 4 months and the insides are already torn and wearing out! they're terribly made. Any suggestions would be great. :flower:

Oh yeh, and good for walking! As I like to walk-this is where the cons are giving me such problems!

I love Jordans, Vans are my new obsession, and i love Air Max 95. Im a teen in the urban boros of NY, so my style is very urban mixed with the Haute couture. But i dont really wear Haute couture sneakers. The only ones that catch my eyes are the Marc Jacobs, which are somewhat like Chucks

The Chuck Taylors are terribly made. Converse makes the cutest shoes but they wear down very fast because the quality is horrible, so you just have to be careful about the price. In my last post, I expressed a very harsh opinion and made rash statements. For the most part, I stand by what I said about Converse. But I will concede that as long as you don't pay too much, it's ok, I guess. Some department stores will overprice them. Don't fall for it. Buy them at the cheapest price you can. They are not worth a high price.

I love my kangaroos and diesel makes cool shoes. Has anybody seen those Marc Jacobs converse?

Vans... slip ons and sk8-his. I have a pair of Margiela tabi (split-toe) shoes that are Converse-esque that I adore, too.

candycouture said:
I love my kangaroos and diesel makes cool shoes. Has anybody seen those Marc Jacobs converse?

No, but that sounds like an interesting merger. Cole Haan and Nike Air have some sort of deal. Apparently, Nike Air makes all the bottoms on the Cole Haan "air" shoes, like the bronte, the hampden slides.

candycouture said:

Marc Jacobs did Vans, John Varvatos did Converse. ^_^

Vans & Converse are the best neutral shoes.

All-Stars go with almost anything and with a nice white or black canvas shoe by Vans, they are the best shoe. :d

converse and diesel, imo :smile: but i want to get personalized nike's

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->