What Are Your Most Favourite Sneakers/Trainers - Ever?

i wear a lot of sneakers and you should check out spring court for comfort/long distance wear. a really padded insole and they look good too!

All I ever wear are Converse, but I want these! Someone ppplllleeeeaasssseeee identify them for me??!
29880357.jpg

source: last.fm and livejournal

Ooooooooooooo love those too :woot:

My favs are Puma, Nike Dunks and Converse

i've actually been revisiting an old pair of pumas lately that i found tucked away in a closet... am sort of liking those even though they're a bit beat up...

my favorites are definitely my nike dunks though... i only have one pair but i might have to add another now that the weather is cooling off and i'm wearing sneakers more often... :shifty:

i like converse too (have 3 pairs.. 2 high tops, 1 low cut) but am definitely more into the dunks lately...

I think Diesel makes great sneakers that hold up really well. I have a pair of Diesel brown leather sneakers that I wore constantly for almost three years and they look like new! I especially love the Swedish label Tretorn shoes. I have five pairs and love them all dearly!

old school white jack purcells, although they don't make them anymore!

i like chucks and am currently loving my grey bensimons.

My favourites are: Circa Lopez, they´re so comfortable that I wear them so much and now they´re starting to fall apart lol
(mine have a white skull on the side)

and Asics Otnisuka Tiger HL5B0 model

th_56062_5_1_1_122_227lo.jpg

skatewarehouse.com/asics.com.tw

Superga makes the most comfortable sneakers, at-least in my opinion. I can't believe they haven't been mentioned o.o I have 7 pairs, it's sort of ridiculous. All different colors.

I like Nike Dunk SB for when I'm skating-I have the pee wee herman version.

I recently designed my own pair of Nike's on the NikeID website. You can design your own version of one of their classic styles. I did mine in white and black patent leather - kinda Chanel/Gareth Pugh inspired. They took aaaaaaaaages to break in because of the patent leather but now they're super comfy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawwwd, I can't get over Converse. The only problem is that they take a while to break in. I've kept a black pair for at least 4 years, and only recently are they fraying and starting to tear away from the rubber. ^_^

personally i'm a fan of nike sb blazers, they are my favourite kind of kicks. it doesn't really matter what colour they are, if i am out and i see a pair i must buy them! :ninja:

these are my reeboks (with the exception that i dont have the "winter-version" of them, so i dont have that fake-fur inside) i absolutely love them!
nothing more comfortable.
fnxpvo.jpg

frontlineshop.com

I would have to go with jordans even though I don't wear sneakers. But I do buy them
for my little cousins.

These Diore Homme S/S 2010 are pretty interesting.
diorhommepreview1046919.jpg

frillr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->