Nike - The All-Things 'Nike Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

I went to the best sneaker shop today. They had tons of different brands and A LOT of Nikes!!

I left with these blue/black dunks, on sale. I love how small these things make my feet look...my sneakers rarely do that!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 8
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
Got some more SB's today. I tried on some Mids and I think those are next :brows:

Pic from me

Attachments

• kluo.jpg
    kluo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
i love my dunks :wub: although my feet dont they rub like crazy i remember them being so comfy as a kid although i did live in them maybe i need to break them in more

2u90av6.png

source - store.nike.com

I kind of like these but what does everyone else think? Would they look right with jeans or something?

Those are cute! They'd be very versatile I think, they'd go with many things from jeans to avant garde styles to vintage skirts and dresses.

I have those on my wish list, but I can't find them anywhere :/
7384972-AA_250.jpg

superge.si

ohh..are those the rose gold ones? or the gold ones? i cant tell..

I'm pretty sure they're Air Royalty, I don't know the name for this particular colorway though...

I'm starting to become more and more interested in getting a pair of nikes... I think I'll get my sneaker freak friend to take me shopping once I get back to Vienna.

a few sneaker shops opened recently in Vienna. but more along lines of skater shoes. not saying i don't love them :heart:

Street - I have found that the skater shops have the best selection of dunks!

skater shops have the best selection of CLOTHES imo :lol:

then again, i've always loved skate wear, so clearly i'm biased

I just bought some sweet sb dunks at a skate shop in Amsterdam. They had a pretty sweet selection.

so they're back again for round two released on april first not sure if they will be online i hope so, and i also hope i can afford some.

nike2011.jpg

liberty.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->