Converse - The All-Things 'Converse Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

I was given a pair of black knee Converse as a present. I love 'em but my dream ones are still plain green or red. I don't like patterned Converse that much. Some of 'em are nice. But I just don't like most of 'em

I thought I'd love my pink pair, but I hate 'em. Too many "scenesters" wear them and now I just feel bleh in them. -_-

I've been looking forever for this pair. I just love it...

sneakerobsession.com

I have those and I love 'em. Whenever I wear them (rarely) I get loads of comments. Mostly positive. ^_^

Where can I find a cream pair? UK5. I can only find white, but they look too harsh.
I used to have a pink pair and a black pair, whatever did I do with them!?!?!? They're probably with my Dr Martens wherever they went as well.

Where can I find a cream pair? UK5. I can only find white, but they look too harsh.

I am having the same problem right now! I can only find the white ones and also find them just a bit too harsh. I will look when I go to Toronto on the weekend and if not then I think I have seen them somewhere in Vienna... but maybe it was just on people's feet and not actually in any stores. (Sorry for replying without helping!)

Just love my Chucks ;D I've got a purple pair. I always wear high heels beause of my own style, but when I go, for examle, on the beach, for a walk and so one, they are the best and look fabulous with everything, I mean: skinny jeans, shorts, leggings, etc.
Now, I'm looking for black 'one star' shoes :D

my next pair of chucks i think are going to be red low top ones. i've been wanting those for a good few years now.

about the cream converse: what about the comme des garçons collaboration? I think they look cute.

I love how many different colors I've been able to see. I love this purply-pink color I see on a co-worker. I only have the 5 year-old pink color. :sick::lol:

I just ordered a pair of low-top chuck taylors in black. I had the high-top version years ago, I think these will suit me better. I love that these shoes go great with skinny jeans, they don't bulk up the end of the pant leg with a big tongue of the show sticking out (pet peeve of mine).

I LOVE THEM! They bring out the teenager in me! :heart::heart:
I have quite a few pairs and my teacher of design can't stop criticising me if i wear one of those pairs at school!

i can't help falling in love with chucks...i have 2 pairs and sometimes i borrow another one from my brother...the best part is that they look nice even when they're old! i actually like them older more!

I'm so lusting after this pair from the Missoni collaboration:

missoniconversefall2010.jpg

hypebeast.com

I haven't been able to find them anywhere yet even though Margherita Missoni herself told me to look for them in Converse top retailers. But now I've heard they're limited to 150 pieces worldwide. Hopefully I'll find them in the Missoni boutique in London. I want them so bad.

Around $200-250. They're supposedly wool instead of canvas. Where I live all non-classic high tops cost around $150, so that seems like a fair price to me. They're so beautiful :wub:

^Just bought them from the Missoni store in London. They're amazing, I love them. So happy they still had them in my size (And the SAs at the store were super lovely also)

oooh nice! congrats!
is the tongue leather? where it's stamped with the missoni logo? looks like it from the pic..

That's kind of embarasssing, but I can't tell if it's real leather :lol: I think it is, though. The shoes are very very comfy. And warm, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->