Converse - The All-Things 'Converse Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

leyla m.

Reaction score
i totally adore these shoes and find them very comfortable as well.... thats a rare combination these days :lol:
however, i saw a pair of NEON YELLOW the other day but they were already sold out in my size!!!
what now?
i am also looking for a pair in turquoise. if anyone knows a good place to find them let me know please :flower:

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 42
I love neon yellow convers! :P

The only store I knwo that sells a wide range of convers coloures is in los feliz in LA

sorry, no euro help :(

I'm searching for shoes in the ''Converse'' style, shoes like inte the pics.

MK02845.jpg

Adidas Dakota Limited Edition

Attachments

• Adidas Dakota Limited Edition.jpg
    Adidas Dakota Limited Edition.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
besides the obvious choice, converse (www.converse.com), (www.chucktaylorallstars.com)
there are also pf flyers (www.pfflyers.com) which is i think what you linked in your photo.
i love these:
http://www.pfflyers.com/action_shoes_detail.php?r=all&g=all&newmodel=1009
penguin also make similar shoes and this site has them for relatively cheap:
http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5009338%7EWOMENS%7EPENG&sc=WOMENS&variant_id=56662
http://www.shoes.com/category.asp?c=Mens&brand=PENG

i hope that helps! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those adidas are realy hot, could you use them in the summer when it's hot outside or are they to thick?!
I'm going for this kind of style so the shoes need to be high.
00020m.jpg

00026m.jpg

.francesca: Nice shoes, but as i said, I'm going with the high type and not the short ones like you showed me.

snickerdoodles: Clean white and black without any kind of other colors, those adidas are good example.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Adidas shoes will be released in the next few weeks. So i have not seen them yet.
But i want to buy them too, and have the same concerns about the thickness of the material. Guess we have to wait and see.

Dariio said:
.francesca: Nice shoes, but as i said, I'm going with the high type and not the short ones like you showed me.

of course; i was merely giving you examples of other designers who make shoes like converse, not telling you you HAD to get those exact shoes. you can get the hightops in those styles as well as the short ones.

I'd just get Converse hi tops, there brilliant and come in loads of different colours. I love mine :heart:

I just saw this ones on ebay. If You are more precise wih the number and colour i can try and give you a hand... or a foot to find them.

Attachments

• 3f_1_b.jpg
    3f_1_b.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
They are my new obsession, but there prices have been going up really high..... I remember they used to be 30$ and now they're 59 (at Foot Lockers), guess I need to thank Nike. :rolleyes:

I am planning on getting these :

The low ones in :

-Royal blue
-Green
-White

The hi ones in:

-Black
-Grey
-Royal blue
-Green
-Pink

Did anyone notice that the quality of the newer ones are really bad. I think the two worst things that could ever happen to Converse was to move its production to Asia to lower the costs and to sell the company to Nike....

They're up to 59 bucks??? the low ones are like $34 at Urbanoutfitters.com

the low ones here are $54 cad and $59cad for the high ones

i bought a pair in october and there falling apart already..but i want to get the red and black high ones

Converse was bought out by Nike about a year or so ago, that why their prices keep going up.
I've been wearing these sneakers for years and I love them because they go well with so many different outfits, but for long walks I wouldn't suggest them. They seem really comfortable at first, but if your walking for a couple of hours or more, they don't offer the best support.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean them? Mine have the worst salt stains and dirty stains on the fabric of the heel and the sides. I have a sweet *** pair of tri tone pink. schwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->