Auto Mostro, suede
34028604.jpg

Mostro, perforated leather
40012101.jpg

Mostro Mesh, with beige
34041709.jpg

Mostro Ripstops, silver
40012602.jpg

I'm liking the second (perforated) or last pair (silver ripstop) the most.

I like the 2nd and last pair as well. The second are more streamlined because they are all black.

I'm going to say the second and last pair, too. :flower:

Let us know which ones you pick. :heart:

I think I'm going to get the silver Ripstops. I've decided that I prefer that material over the perforated leather. Unfortunately, they only have the suede at the Puma store over here, I have to place a special order for the Ripstops. :doh:

Thanks for the feedback! :flower:

must be the only one here that likes the suede (1rst pair) :blush:

i wore a suede pair in black from oct. till april,
they fit so well with everything i wear :heart:
i might get one again this season, if i dont find anything
exciting around (in desperate need of fall shoes here) :doh:

I like the suede to :flower: , i just dount think it pops very much

I saw a comple of tehas shoes to day at puma store, I really must say they are very cool

Im thinking about theas

41730203.jpg

34076702.jpg

the first new pair posted above is VERY popular over here, not a bad choice if u want ut it 'pop' :wink: :flower:

not a fan of these, they are too common, to be honest the only pumas i dont mind are the sparko boot thingys think the mostros are a bit tacky now

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 8th, 2003 - 2:35 am
the first new pair posted above is VERY popular over here, not a bad choice if u want ut it 'pop' :wink: :flower:
I reconsider them seeinga s tehya re so populare, i cant do populare. :unsure:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 9th, 2003 - 5:17 am

I reconsider them seeinga s tehya re so populare, i cant do populare. :unsure:
:lol: i hear you space :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 7th, 2003 - 11:28 am
must be the only one here that likes the suede (1rst pair) :blush:
I actually like the suede, Lena. They're much cuter in person too.

After all that, I decided not to get the Mostro after all. I'm planning on getting the Yasuhiro Mihara Pumas with the molded rubber toe. :heart: I tried to find a picture online but I couldn't find one. I think they're really cute but they seem to come only in the brightest of colors. I'm thinking of the orange pair. I actually have to buy them in the men's section of Neiman Marcus because I can't find them any place else here.

Originally posted by Angelica+Sep 12th, 2003 - 7:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Angelica @ Sep 12th, 2003 - 7:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Sep 7th, 2003 - 11:28 am
must be the only one here that likes the suede (1rst pair)  :blush:
I actually like the suede, Lena. They're much cuter in person too.

After all that, I decided not to get the Mostro after all. I'm planning on getting the Yasuhiro Mihara Pumas with the molded rubber toe. :heart: I tried to find a picture online but I couldn't find one. I think they're really cute but they seem to come only in the brightest of colors. I'm thinking of the orange pair. I actually have to buy them in the men's section of Neiman Marcus because I can't find them any place else here. [/b][/quote]
thous are grate shoes :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->