Nike - The All-Things 'Nike Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

Mine arrived yesturday... :buzz:
I'll post a picture in a minute.

I got the Griptapes for Christmas, I love these shoes lol B)

ah thanks for linking in here Chrissy! Love the gripapes! gorg!

^^ :wink:

are those personalized 82ndfrag?
i don't know enough about that particular style to know if the SB stands for something or if it's your initials :P

i like the grey/blk combo... can't really go wrong with that ^_^

ahhhh... i see!

thanks for clearing that up! ^_^
the sneakers are cool nonetheless!

Dunks are probably the most hyped over sneakers on the market - especially the sb's. The prices of them have gone up ridiculously over the last couple years, and the designs have gotten worse, IMO.

It doesn't change the fact that it is a timeless design though. It is cool to see people trying new things and experimenting with them in their wardrobes though.

The general release and Nike ID dunks are not comfortable at all from my experience. SB's are the most comfortable, especially the mids.

gotta agree with that person. (even tho he has only posted once?)

my Nike IDs ain't as soft as the Dunks i got several years ago. the leather is stiffer and even after wearing them for over a year, the leather is still not totally soft. my older Dunks are also better padded.

:/

yeah i have to agree...i am obessed with nike sbs..i have the clubber lang, blazer sbs, and the puffn stuff sbs...i will take photos as soon as I get back home...

nikedunksmark.jpg

nike-id.com

These are my customized High Top Dunks, that I got for Christmas..
I love them, they have my birth year on the Right shoe, and 'Mark' written all over where the Nike tick is..
B)

i still ove nike dunks. they remind me of my childhood. which makes me thing i need to order myself a new pair:smile:

newdunks1.jpg

office.co.uk

I just bought these today :woot:

Ahhh, this thread just gave me an ID of what to get my other half for his birthday ^_^

Nike actually came out with their liberty print sneakers last year with a line of limited edition dunks that were available only through Opening Ceremony, but since the liberty florals are so trendy right now I figured it made sense to make a thread..
especially since we don't already have one :P

libertydunks.jpg
liberty_dunks_v2_sideb-thumb-500x33.jpg

from May 6, 2008:
Calling all ballers! Sneaker-superbrand Nike is releasing a line of limited edition Dunks this weekend emblazoned with Liberty of London's signature electric-hued floral print. Part swinging Sixties, part Eighties old school, these beloved basketball kicks go girly with Liberty's dizzying all-over pattern, but stay street chic with the classic contrasting Swoosh and high-top style that make the model a style staple on and off the court. Flower power never packed such a punch.
Available exclusively at Opening Ceremony.
--NAOMI NEVITT
text and images from teenvogue.com

some more pics of the second shoe here

Last edited by a moderator:
some more pics...

liberty-nike-blazer-sneakers.jpg

stylefrizz.com

nike-dunk-high-low-liberty.jpg
nike-dunk-yellow-floral.jpg

misswhoeveryouare.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics