The Lanvin Sneakers Craze

I love the look of Chucks. But not over the pants. Call me old fashioned, but the label & top of the shoe will stay concealed behind my pants.

I like the exact way they were featured on the runway...but I will only buy them if i find them at half price :S

The one's from S/S 07 were better in my opinion, and I do not like the high tops at all. I have two pairs, the black slip ons with patent toe from s/s, and the aubergine with brown suede from f/w. I have worn the latter only once, they just pale in comparison to the originals.

I saw these shoes in the store and they appeared to be very heavy? They did look good I must say, but I don't know if could ever justify paying for gold silk low top shoes, even though they were "on sale" at 400 dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
i always loved the low tops .
not keen on the silk version and high tops.. as a man i would go for pierre hardy instead..and try and track down the SS ones in low tops :wink:

^I know that really there is no justification for $500-700 sneakers, but the quality is quite good. I have been wearing my black ones at least once a week on the harsh New York City pavement since I bought them (can't remember when, but I think it was March-April) and besides being a little dirty on the white sole, they are not wearing down at all.

edit to respond to Leyla... I totally agree. Unless Lanvin goes back to the original materials/designs, its all Pierre all the time for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks MJCouture :wink:
i wouldnt mind a low top lanvin sneak for ladies (for me) in a nice black with black patent toecap.. :innocent:

I agree...some of the ones I saw at Barneys looked very clunky and felt cheap...I had expected more from Lanvin...

they're not really worth the price..

still it didn't stop me from having them in 3 different colours :doh: it has become an addiction :shock:

thanks MJCouture :wink:
i wouldnt mind a low top lanvin sneak for ladies (for me) in a nice black with black patent toecap.. :innocent:

actually, I've seen quite some ladies wearing them recently...especially the purple ones have proven to be a great hit

style expert,
WHAT???
i didnt know they come in ladies size? or do these ladies have a size 41? :lol:
pls fill me in :shifty:

i dont know. its a love hate relationship.

its me being schizo, it might work sometimes, and it wont most of the time. that's why i can't justify the price tag.

style expert,
WHAT???
i didnt know they come in ladies size? or do these ladies have a size 41? :lol:
pls fill me in :shifty:

They don't come in special ladies sizes :( it's just for ladies with a fairly large shoe size indeed :lol: I remember all the smallest sizes being sold out in Paris because women started to buy the shoes as well :judge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->