The Lanvin Sneakers Craze

I saw some nice Lanvin sneaks in the new issue of Nylong Guys!

They look gorgeous, but so expensive.

I really want a pair, but all the styles have some type of leather/suede in them, right?

I really like the purple/magenta ones. For me, thats WAY too expensive for a sneaker, but maybe it's not to those who love to collect them. If anyone buys any please take pics!

lanvin sneakers are great looking shoes no doubt about it, but are getting so hyped so fast. for the price i would rather spend the money on a couple pairs of mid priced shoes or sneakers such as common projects, surface to airs, swears, bstores etc. just my two cents.

I think they're really nice, but I'm so hard on sneakers and I would be so worried about f*cking up a pair of $700 Lanvin ones.

They did a pair the first season, low-top with a brown suede heel, army green leather body and a navy patent toe that I still have dreams about.

I think they're really nice, but I'm so hard on sneakers and I would be so worried about f*cking up a pair of $700 Lanvin ones.

Same here. My sneakers are a sight to behold. -_-

i'm definitely getting 2 or 3 pairs in leather when ss stuff comes out.
i really liked the khaki satin ones but they are too impractical.

Has anyone bought them who would be kind enough to post some pics?

lanvinblackwhitetoecaplc0.jpg

lanvin2sq4.jpg

lanvinblackwhitetoecap0rm0.jpg

lanvinblackwhitetoecap0nx6.jpg

Omg those are beautiful! I can't afford it but those are divine!

And for good measure here's a picture of me wearing the all black hi tops (tuxedo jacket is also lanvin:(

Some further info:

-Sizing is in UK and they run 1 size bigger so a UK7=US9=Eu42(maybe 41.5).
-Best price and selection is in France (Paris)
-They're allegedly made in the same factory than Common project and a slew of other designer shoes, material are much higher quality and I can't really fault the construction.

I'm so jealous it's not even funny.

You shouldn't, I think most colourways look hideous outside the runway and I've barely seen anyone pull them of anyway. While I do like some models (obviously) I'm glad they presented different footwear in the last show, the whole hip sneaker craze is diluting what the house is about.

IMHO they look better on girls, too bad they're oversized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->