The Libertines #2

I did, even tho I was suppose to write my exam paper..^^

I was going to say something really clever, but I totally forgot it..now I'm just spamming..
Oh well. Does anyone really think that the libs are getting back together..cause to be honest I've got my doubts

'Up the Bracked' was considered the second best album of the decaded by NME. Full list here.

yaay! hurray for the libs. I knew that NME would pick TS or TL... they are their favourites. I hope this gives inspiration to reunite :innocent:

Definitely my 2 favorite CDs of the last decade. Both bands need reunions to happen, NOW!

I actually think that The Libertines album is more enjoyable than Up the Bracket^^

i can't decide which one i like more... both are great and both have iconic libertines songs, but i guess the libertines has more well-known ones... (it's on the list too, by the way - 24th)

Yeah I know..I guess it would have been different if they had made more albums..

I can't believe how many songs of them that I haven't heard..!

I love Don't look back into the sun.
thanks so much for posting

Oh since Carl doesn't have the time to do the Libertines now
horse.gif
I think they should just make another album with songs they've made a long time ago, but aren't on any CD
drinks.gif

horse.gif
I think they should just make another album with songs they've made a long time ago, but aren't on any CD
drinks.gif

I completely agree! I've been searching for loads of their old stuff, nevertheless; I'm sure I'm missing a lot!!

horse.gif
drinks.gif

yeah, that would be brilliant!:woot:

I didn't know there was a libertines thread until now:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->