tumblr_m7oy54tMZN1ry9ftto1_500.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2-e1342751789804.jpg
    2-e1342751789804.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1
^ thank you for posting all those cool pics! i love the hair! I miss having ombre hair.

hi guys:wink: i've been really interested in balayage so i researched it a bit and i came across this photo. now my question is does balayage really grow out like this or not? people say it grows out softer but to me this is almost the same as normal highlights.maybe this is just a case of bad balyage technique. what do you think?:unsure:
2d8qk93.jpg

forum.hr

hi guys:wink: i've been really interested in balayage so i researched it a bit and i came across this photo. now my question is does balayage really grow out like this or not? people say it grows out softer but to me this is almost the same as normal highlights.maybe this is just a case of bad balyage technique. what do you think?:unsure:

I think it grows outlike this, cause your normal, real color appears after some time, and thats how it looks, if you wanna keep highlights you just have to do the highlights/baleyage once in a while.

I really like this style and am considering just going for it, but in the back of my head I think it's going to be out of style by fall (does anyone else think it really only looks great for the summer?) and as time goes on, gonna gain dust like chunky highlights from the 90s. GAH. I may still go for it since it seems like it'd be easy to cover up, anyway. :lol:

yeah surealy it is easy to cover. i think , as sb said previously, it is sth that came and stayed , like highlights:smile:

I read that they r launching this in October:smile:
beautyandlechic

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->