Uniqlo

Yikes tried to get my hands on the new J+ drop but it was already sold out online by the time I woke up :ninja:

I saw the new JWA stuff at my local Uniqlo a few days ago, and I have to say, I like a lot of it! The navy coat w/ black sleeves is right up my alley.

But even if the textiles are a big improvement from his first collection, I doubt I’d buy it. After watching Marie Kondo, his stuff does not SPARK JOY when I put it on. Some things are best left on the hanger.

Yikes tried to get my hands on the new J+ drop but it was already sold out online by the time I woke up :ninja:
Just checked (cause I forgot this morning). How :mellow:.... I wasn't even given the chance to click on the coat I was eyeing!

I'll probably stop by the godawful Beverly Center in a few weeks, there's gotta be something left, people don't really care for this in LA (last time I checked anyway..). Ugh.

My friend said the SF Union Square store was picked clean! People walking out with 4 bags in hand :rofl: this is madness!

Guess I'll be seeing this collection all over ebay soon

got almost all the pieces from the +J fall collection and am just literally living in them...
the down vest is such killer piece...
and the tracksuit with the flyaway back jacket gets compliments every time...
*got that in two colors

I hope they will have more...
I'd still like to grab a couple of cotton shirts...
those were gone sooooo fast...

i'm okay with it being just a fall thing, actually...
she's at her best doing fall styles, imo...
or seasonless...

they closed the one on Michigan Avenue in Chicago last August....

they closed the one on Michigan Avenue in Chicago last August....
ooohhhh....
hmmm...

have to say that they have been playing it really safe throughout the pandemic and the only thing that has interested me even a little bit was the +J grouping...
i check the website all the time but i just can't find anything of interest...

instead, i wound up buying something from the gap!
which i haven't done in at least a decade...

everything is upside down...

:stuart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->