RMA.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 5ag.jpg
    5ag.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 24
  • RaE.jpg
    RaE.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 22
^ I like the color and got the scarf in it too.

the model below out next monday over here

uniqlo

these turned out to be one of the best things i have ever owned...
wear them often and am very pleased...
i admire the design every time i pull them on...

haven't worn the white ones yet, but i think that will soon change...

:P

Thanks runner…

these are so basics, I was trying hard to find if I missed something. But Tomas Maier’s own line has been boring as such, and not in a good way like Lemaire’s simplicity. Speaking of Lemaire and Uniqlo, theirs is indeed a good match, good quality, chic designs made well at a decent price.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the catalogue it does look sort of jimi rather than shibui.
but maybe it's due to the role of the collection and its size, if you compare this with lemaire.
kaipan instead of tanpan, beach instead of city, trial vs constant, etc.
at least I like some colors on mens stuff.

from the catalogue it does look sort of jimi rather than shibui.
but maybe it's due to the role of the collection and its size, if you compare this with lemaire.
kaipan instead of tanpan, beach instead of city, trial vs constant, etc.
at least I like some colors on mens stuff.

actually kyopan is also the main staple of tomas maier"s mainline. wonder why they dont have it here this time :flower:

generally speaking, so-called boomerangs could be regarded as aggressive or too much. in japan they have been known as one of the items that girls don't want their boyfriends to wear. maybe the only situation they would look natural is when you are actually swimming hard in the pool. from the practical points, less exposure of skin is the trend on the beach.

anyway, swimwear or underwear, that style has been getting less and less popular. it has become aesthetically something specific. for example, at muji it was dropped years ago and now out of sight. I haven't seen it at uniqlo. even at helmut lang that showed the perforated one on the early 00's runway, it didn't go into production after all.
but if tomas maier loves it and insists on the rehabilitation of its popularity, we may see it here sooner or later.

I kinda like their Federer tennis line.... It's sold as a five-piece set.

us_pc_071318_federer_press_release

uniqlo.com

AW collabo underwear line a bit like luc in heattech

uniqlo

1810240930-18FW_AW.jpg 413294.jpg 413294sub8.jpg

An underwear designer? So, a piece of clothing known to collect fecal matter, menstrual blood, urine, and all sorts of funky fluids that develop between your thighs. I think he's found his true calling in life.

^ I like how you've reinterpreted underwear as an adult diaper. To each their own....

I thought it was just another set of heattech layers, hopefully more tolerable/breathable than the usual heattech..

designing underwear is something not to be trifled with. helmut lang underwear was perfect. great in everything, fabric choice, color, cut, fit, seam, price.... I cannot still find a replacement.

regarding this as AW's calling seems to be a bit too hasty. it leaves something to be desired. making briefs give his name on the front is unreasonable and what should have been stopped long ago.

on a related note, nothing is more boring than expressing yourself. that's why hedism at celine doesn't work. if you are young, it is understandable though. it is not a difficult thing.
the difficult is to erase yourself. if it had been easy, siddhattha would not have had hard time. maybe it is almost impossible. but yourself shows better in the way you try to destroy yourself, if you are a professional designer.

thx runner...
the seaming is interesting...

when you talk about erasing yourself, I think of yayoi kusama and her work...
obliterate yourself...
I never really understood that...tbh...

:ermm:...

in a sense, it is a paradoxical way of saying sort of save yourself.
for delving in that, there is material like hegel for example (ideas like concrete universal ). or kitaro nishida's absolutely contradictory self-identity, if you are interested in some discourse which is on the eastern side.

hedi slimane "why should I give up on what defines me? "
franz kafka "in the struggle between yourself and the world, back the world. "
the difference between idol (is it selling well? is it popular?) and (what is to be) classic

you guys say gifted. proust would put it like moi et plus que moi.
when you do something creative, you could be more of container than content. waiting to be filled and satisfied with fragments of the world. but maybe we all really are dative rather than subject/object. place where the world appears.

in a sense, it is a paradoxical way of saying sort of save yourself.
for delving in that, there is material like hegel for example (ideas like concrete universal ). or kitaro nishida's absolutely contradictory self-identity, if you are interested in some discourse which is on the eastern side.

hedi slimane "why should I give up on what defines me? "
franz kafka "in the struggle between yourself and the world, back the world. "
the difference between idol (is it selling well? is it popular?) and (what is to be) classic

you guys say gifted. proust would put it like moi et plus que moi.
when you do something creative, you could be more of container than content. waiting to be filled and satisfied with fragments of the world. but maybe we all really are dative rather than subject/object. place where the world appears.
thanks sensei...
this is helpful and worth pondering...
:flower:...

:smartass:

*never thought we'd be talking about philosophy in the Uniqlo thread...
^_^

I admit, I tried this on last night, and I'm totally gonna buy it. I think it can be a gender-neutral style, if worn the right way. But I'll save the big, black boots for another outfit, and skip the pantyhose altogether. (uniqlo.com)

shopping

Last edited:
The photography looks pretty good here, IMO. If this winds up here in America, I'd grab a copy.

I recently got a pair of carpenter jeans from UU...
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/women-...lor=COL65&cgid=women-jeans#BVReviewsContainer

I guess they are supposed too be cropped but they ARE NOT...
they are full length...lol...
at least they are full length on me...
perfect length, actually...

:rofl:...:clap:...

I got the washed denim cause it's a really heavy and excellent fabric...
got them to wear on location cause of the ruggedness and the generous pockets...

:heart:

Last edited:
Did they stop doing their Oxford shirts for women? In Europe at least? It's been ages since I've seen them available on the website!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->