Uniqlo

MP- i'd describe the red as persimmon, if you are interested...

i got the down triangle scarf in 3 colours and some mittens...
the down ones and knit green with the dots...

the knit mittens are lined with a thin faux fur fabric...
sooo soft inside~!
wow!

all the down accessories are sold out here...
i got lucky getting mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we had similar experiences Mulletproof! I stopped by yesterday to check it out and tried on the U cropped sweater in black, the short puffy coat, and a button-down shirt, but just ended up getting a pair of pleated pants by uniqlo

I loved the sweater but found it a just a bit too short on my long torso, but I think I'll go back for the puffer :P

I also grabbed a scarf/stole that looks way more luxe than the 14$ price tag!

Attachments

• uniqlo-women-pleated-wide-leg-flare-trousers-dark-gray.jpeg
    uniqlo-women-pleated-wide-leg-flare-trousers-dark-gray.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 4613136_c31b7cd6-bea1-470b-8847-d7a123cd7b1f.jpg
    4613136_c31b7cd6-bea1-470b-8847-d7a123cd7b1f.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 116
^ haha I grabbed a pair of pleated pants too!

I tried that black sweater on while wearing black high-waisted skinny jeans, I'm also pretty long so you can imagine the tarantula vibe :lol:.. I thought 'LOL NO'.. but it just felt so good and then remembered I own a bunch of 80s-looking pants anyway (high-waisted but loose/pleated).. it should look fine (if you're into that!).

Thanks softgrey!, it's not the red I'm after then!

^ haha I grabbed a pair of pleated pants too!

I tried that black sweater on while wearing black high-waisted skinny jeans, I'm also pretty long so you can imagine the tarantula vibe :lol:.. I thought 'LOL NO'.. but it just felt so good and then remembered I own a bunch of 80s-looking pants anyway (high-waisted but loose/pleated).. it should look fine (if you're into that!).

Thanks softgrey!, it's not the red I'm after then!

Oh wow, we really did have parallel experiences! I was wearing skinnies too, so they probably threw me off ...and I am very much into 80's-looking pants, to the point where I've been banned from buying anymore by my friends! :lol: And now knowing myself, I'll probably cave and buy the sweater if it's not sold out :rolleyes:

haha do it! my friends are indifferent or own similar pants themselves but my mother hates them, I know it when she states the obvious "last time I saw you you were wearing a similar style.. right?" :lol:

I feel like most people are put off by the proportions, at least I've noticed that with most of the lemaire stuff. I might even wait till it goes on sale in probably less than a month lol.

i think that they've blundered by calling the line Uniqlo U instead of Lemaire. I am surprised that they've chosen to call it something the consumer might not recognize especially considering how profits were so low at Uniqlo last year and how many lemaire items lingered in stores even at 75% off here.

A lot of the U items online have low stock advertised perhaps they've decreased their orders this season.

maybe they wanted it to sound somewhat impersonal because the hypothetical rival here is muji which basically means only the goods unnamed. though that is their own particular name of course. but when muji had YY inc design the clothing line, they didn't announce the fact. it was yohji that confirmed it afterwards.

softgrey, I didn't get the mittens. I was interested in colored ones but they didn't have them in the tones I wanted.
instead got the bag since my father would use it (he is a collector of that type of bag too lol) when he goes traveling.
and the triangle scarf and somehow +j shirt :P

sneakers they are using in the fit pics

uniqlo

Attachments

• 186049.jpg
    186049.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 186199_sub1.jpg
    186199_sub1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
I want to get the down scarf, anyone has it? I´m on the fence, how comfy/versatile is it?

although I have one, I will never get to use it in the wild for a while unfortunately.
but it is very light for sure.

The carine roitfeld collection was only available at two stores in the US. i went to one of them and their stock halved overnight. doubt they will have time to restock.

here is what i got - the ruffle skirt which is polyester and machine washable.

(uniqlo)

i also had my eye on the pinstripe tight fit skirt - but only problem is, it is a poly/wool blend - which would mean it might bobble/pill after a few wearings.

Attachments

• skirt.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
maybe they wanted it to sound somewhat impersonal because the hypothetical rival here is muji which basically means only the goods unnamed. though that is their own particular name of course. but when muji had YY inc design the clothing line, they didn't announce the fact. it was yohji that confirmed it afterwards.

softgrey, I didn't get the mittens. I was interested in colored ones but they didn't have them in the tones I wanted.
instead got the bag since my father would use it (he is a collector of that type of bag too lol) when he goes traveling.
and the triangle scarf and somehow +j shirt :P
i can somehow easily picture your dad with that bag...

i got the triangle scarf in three colours...
^_^

what colour mittens were you looking for?
i have an extra pr in that green/grey colour if you are interested...
:flower:

thanks captain
I wanted the scarf color they specifically call "olive" if I remember rightly. very dark one. probably they didn't produce the mittens in that color.

i know the colour you mean, runner...
i have a scarf in that colour...
no- i don't think they had olive mittens...

:ermm:...

^ I like the color and got the scarf in it too.

the model below out next monday over here

uniqlo

Attachments

• 161005-w-item01.jpg
    161005-w-item01.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 142
thank you runner. :flower:

the only spring item that is on my list is that lifewear rainbow sweater. (fashion-press.net)

according to wwd, there is no spring carine roitfeld collection planned yet. hopefully with uniqlo's own factories they can create a collection quickly.

the majority of the uniqlo UU items are on clearance already in NYC.

Attachments

• uniqlolifewearday_01.jpg
    uniqlolifewearday_01.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 8
^ I like the color and got the scarf in it too.

the model below out next monday over here

uniqlo

:o
OMG- I hope I can get one before they sell out...
thanks, bunny~!!!

:kiss:

ps- my mom gave me back two of the uniqlo pieces i gave her...
haha...
an ivory faux shearling funnel neck zip up...
and a blk/wht polka dot hooded nylong jkt...

thanks mom~!
:lol:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->