Vogue Paris March 2016 : Gigi Hadid by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

These covers are so cliche... like Vogue Spain or Brazil trying to make a Vogue Paris cover. How lame.

She's looks ok, I guess.

mertalas/instagam

Gigi looks great. I think the two covers are perfect.
I like this and body appart she looks more like an actress
I guess it's the reason why as well
I'm on the verge

Normally am not even that much of a fan of nude covers but this is fabulous

Disagree, that would have felt stale. That is the problem with magazines lately, boring ideas being rehashed over and over with the same crop of models.

And while, yes, these models who are famous for being famous are hardly a new concept Gigi, used in this manner, feels MODERN and looks absolutely stunning.

I can agree with you about the Huppert concept though!

agreed, a similar cover with Gisele would have been generic because we have seen the like a lot of times

Wow, finally, Vogue Paris.

I don't follow Gigi (literally, on any social media) and can't say I know much about her career, but I like her. She has a beautiful face, an amazing body, and has presence. I like the cover with the Chanel jacket, the bitchface, the 80s vibes, but the b/w one definitely stands out.

(I agree that Isabelle Huppert could have made an amazing cover though. It's such a shame that VP does not take advantage enough of the fact that it's a powerful french magazine...)

According to the previews in vogue.fr, there's:

Gigi Hadid by Mert & Marcus,
Edie Campbell (?) by David Sims, and
Eva Herzigova by Mikael Jansson

Vogue Paris, march 2016
"Eva"
Model : Eva Herzigova
Photographer : Mikael Jansson
Styling : Anastasia Barbieri

preview

source : vogue.fr

omg caaaannnnnot wait for that Eva editorial. She's one of my favourites of. all. time. And shot by Mikael?! Amazing.

These covers prove Gigi is here to stay. Honestly who cares who her parents are or what her background is? I'm literally so tired of reading those comments over and over again.
These covers show that she is a model and deserves the attention she is getting at the moment.

Mikael and Anastasia at VP? Haven't seen them in a while if i'm not mistaken.

Just saw on Mert's Instagram that Irina has en ed inside.

Just saw on Mert's Instagram that Irina has en ed inside.

Thank God! Hopefully it means that her shoot with them was for an edit, and not a cover. I suppose next to Irina, Gigi is the lesser of two evils.

That one preview of Eva is yet another fragment of Carine's VP. Love it, and cannot wait to see it in full.

So Alt is now using Irina????? Who made it in HF because of Carine (and maybe Ricky)

Stop being this ridiculous dear and find you own girls! UGH.

^ Only fitting that she is in this issue with Gigi on the cover, another model that Carine "made"

^Yes! :lol: I also said it before in this thread. It's annoying. Saskia was also a Carine-Riccardo thing and she has had some covers under Alt's reign.

It's not like she can't use them, but... I don't know, in a way it's sort of ashaming that she hasn't discover a single girl/stylist/photographer in... 5 years?

^Yes! :lol: I also said it before in this thread. It's annoying. Saskia was also a Carine-Riccardo thing and she has had some covers under Alt's reign.

It's not like she can't use them, but... I don't know, in a way it's sort of ashaming that she hasn't discover a single girl/stylist/photographer in... 5 years?

LOL much agreed. Better yet, Alt should just go away. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DVV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->