What festivals will you attend?

i would love to go to leeds festival www.leedsfestival.com but the tickets sold out so quickly:(

but i really wanted to see pearl jam and the yeah yeah yeahs play! supose i could always buy them off ebay for some stupid price!:doh:

http://www.splendourinthegrass.com/

Im going to Splendour In the Grass, line-ups haven't been annoucned and tickets haven't been sold yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get a tick cos they sell out fast.

Can't wait for the line-up to be announced.

has anyone been to the o2 wireless festival in london before?....
if so, how is it?....

chanel i went to sonar 2 years ago, it was AMAZING! you'll have a blast...and if you want to eat the weirdest/coolest food ever, find FOODBALL (it's in raval) it's a restaurant by camper (shoes)!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :woot: we gotta meet up then bai ! ..i just bought my ticket yesterday.

yeah definitely.. ! :D

I got my ticket for free *gloating*

:blush: :lol:

.francesca said:
chanel i went to sonar 2 years ago, it was AMAZING! you'll have a blast...and if you want to eat the weirdest/coolest food ever, find FOODBALL (it's in raval) it's a restaurant by camper (shoes)!! :lol:

Foddball is great! I love the rice balls!

i_<3_chanel said:
sonar :heart:
& benicassim ! eeee beach. :woot:
v.sad b/c 'all tommorows parties' clashes w/my exams =[

Oh, I was going to go to Benicassim, but finally I can't:cry: .
But I'm going to Primavera Sound, which is great too, and in Barcelona. I've never been in the Sonar, but it has the best parties in Barcelona!

Mettchen said:
^ :woot: we gotta meet up then bai ! ..i just bought my ticket yesterday.

let's write each other, some days before, so we can figure out something ^_^

what artists will you be seeing? :smile:

I'm going to Roskilde (if the hospital allows me), I've wanted to see Roger Waters all my life (since Pink Floyd isn't an option). And The Dark Side Of The Moon is my favourite album of all time.

good idea! ^_^ ..

on the top of my head animal collective, the streets, rufus, placebo, veto, figurines, phoenix, under byen, death cab for cutie and sigor ros are on my list. probably goldfrapp, arctic monkeys, the strokes and franz ferdinand too .. youuu?

edit a tFS camp is in demand i see :judge: :woot: B) !!

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot:

my list is quite similar to yours... although my list also includes Kanye West (don't ask.. I'm forced to :lol:) and Bob Dylan. B)

Great we should all meet up :flower: :wink:

Coachella is this weekend ! Too bad I live in Belgium and I'm too young to travel so far :(

t in the park. roll on july! been for the last couple of years but this year i'm going with festie virgins and it's gonna be hiliarious. i'm betting some of them will turn up dressed like kate moss at glasto :lol:

So I just got back from Jazzfest, and it was wonderful! There were various jazz/blues artists, and.....Bob Dylan :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->