What festivals will you attend?

a TFS camp ? Now that'll solve my no-company problem... Though not being-in-wrong time one :doh: Argh maybe.

I could bring the big tent :innocent:

Omg I got my being-in-wrong-time problem solved too :woot:

I'm coming to Roskilde ! :clap:

:buzz: !! we should set up some sort of meeting for all of us.

I've been considering Roskilde too, but I graduate on the 21st and it's kind of an empty feeling missing all of those grad parties we've been anticipating for 3 years. Possibly some friends are going over there to set up the camp and then the rest of us will join them on the 28th, I'm not sure yet..

Other than that, the program look amazing! Dylan I love!

truebluejen said:
Skye Music Festival, which is held on the Isle of Skye on the west of Scotland. The Fun Lovin Criminals and KT Tunstall are headlining

Me too:D Can't wait to see everyone there as well, it's gonna be great:D

Pigling said:
I've been considering Roskilde too, but I graduate on the 21st and it's kind of an empty feeling missing all of those grad parties we've been anticipating for 3 years. Possibly some friends are going over there to set up the camp and then the rest of us will join them on the 28th, I'm not sure yet..

Other than that, the program look amazing! Dylan I love!

I graduate on the 20th. But I'm going with friends from my school who're graduating, too. So why not have the parties at Roskilde? :P ..I'm not going until the tuesday though.

haha I'm going with no one :ninja:

hmm how will I get from somewhere Sweden to Roskilde...

indie said:
haha I'm going with no one :ninja:

hmm how will I get from somewhere Sweden to Roskilde...

you'll be welcome in our camp :flower: .. pm me!

Hultsfred, Sweden... Lou Reed is coming! :heart: :heart: I seriously started to cry when I read it.. :smile:

I went to the first festival this year last week, Primavera Sound in Barcelona (and it has to be the only one, because tickets for Benicassim are sold out:doh: )

I saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Lou Reed, Violent Femmes, Dinosaur Jr, Yo la Tengo, The Drones, Babyshambles, The Flaming Lips, among others.
Great festival, and not too crowded.

I'm not sure whether I've answered this thread already or not. Anyway, I'm going to Norwegian Wood in less than a week (Lou Reed, Big Bang...), and to the Quart Festival (Kany West, the Raconteurs :woot: , Atmosphere...).

Already been to an indie rock festival 3-4 weeks go. It was such fun! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Festivals!!

So with all the manic page re-freshing, phone dialing and stressing over reading & leeds tickets tonight what festivals is everybody going to this summer.

I've got early entry for reading and a weekend ticket
and a four day pass for benicassim in spain

bliss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->