What festivals will you attend?

T in the Park.

if I can raise the money, Connect.

I love festivals :D

Crap. Roskilde Festival is 5.-8. July, and I'm working 12 hours every day in July... I really wanna go :cry:

Lowlands, Holland. Went last year for the first time, and I'm certainly going this year. Haven't got a clue who is playing, but it'll be good, I'm sure.

Is anybody going to the SXSX one or whatever it is in america?? the coverage always seems amazing.

im outraged at the amount & cost of reading & leeds tickets on ebay, its disgusting

I'm going to Provinssirock here in Finland because Patti Smith is performing there.

ARGH I'm coming WhiteLinen!!!! Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti Patti ....

But I am not a festival person. Why? Toilets. That is it. I can't take festival toilets. I stood outside the Reading ones for 20 minutes once but I couldn't deal with the stench. Plus anaemic bands who never see the light of day... look better away from the light of day. In darkened city venues by midnight. The sunlit, happy-clappyness of festivals doesn't work for me. But then I hear good things about Sziget, Coachella, Rock En Seine and Roskilde. Out of all those Coachella seems the most promising because Americans, for all their faults, are the cleanest people on the planet. Maybe I'll go to California!

sh*t! Just looked it up -it is next month! Not possible. But Sparklehorse and Rufus Wainwright are playing!

SiennaInLondon said:
because Americans, for all their faults, are the cleanest people on the planet. Maybe I'll go to California!
:unsure: and what discourages me about Coachella, aside from the weather, are the toilets.. wonder what it's like in Europe.. or in France.. not to generalise, of course.. :lol: :ninja:

I don't have any tickets for Coachella, I'm in denial thinking I'll still attend but I know I won't..

If I find someone to come with me I'm attending Wireless in London. Mostly because of the White Stripes. :smile: Roskilde wouldn't be too bad either but I can't in July plus I couldn't afford it.

someone wana give me a leeds ticket?:wink:

no festivals this year gona have to get my tent and mud action in the back garden instead:lol:

Oh, you get used to festival toilets. There are worse things in life :P Then again, I love the whole camping thing.

Leeds YAY!!!

4th yr in a row, cant help myself even though im skint!

Elegance, what are we gona do without your spaghetti covered tent and u trying to cook your noodles in gin??
Gona be immense

Paper Champion said:
Elegance, what are we gona do without your spaghetti covered tent and u trying to cook your noodles in gin??
Gona be immense

do you not remember the flying sausages they went well the the spaghetti hoops we got last year.

theres nowt wrong with supernoodles in gin:lol:

anyone going to a festival i hope you have messy fun theres no point in keeping clean and dry:P

So far I'm only going to Provinssirock to see Patti Smith and perhaps Amy Winehouse.. I was supposed to go to Roskilde but the only artist I'd want to see there is Björk, so we decided not to go this year.

I'm going to Primavera Sound, in Barcelona. I went last year and it was really good. It alaways has an amazing line-up.

Yeah Roskilde don't seem to have a very good lineup? The Who? I'd go anywhere to avoid the Who. I have sat through way too many of their self-indulgent instrumentals.

Turns out I don't have to go to Finland to Provinssirock for Patti. She is coming to the Roundhouse in Camden. Lot more convenient. Nice toilets too! Yeah Tifa you lost me at camping. Our Duke of Edinburgh award was during the foot and mouth crisis so we camped in our school hall instead of in the winderness... even that was too much for me. But we'll have to agree on crushing on Patrick Wolf -well at least I do. Any info on where/if he'll be festivalling this summer? Or if he is gay? When I found out Rufus Wainwright was gay, that was quite embarassing because I was in love and oblivious.

SiennaInLondon said:
Turns out I don't have to go to Finland to Provinssirock for Patti. She is coming to the Roundhouse in Camden. Lot more convenient. Nice toilets too! Yeah Tifa you lost me at camping. Our Duke of Edinburgh award was during the foot and mouth crisis so we camped in our school hall instead of in the winderness... even that was too much for me. But we'll have to agree on crushing on Patrick Wolf -well at least I do. Any info on where/if he'll be festivalling this summer? Or if he is gay? When I found out Rufus Wainwright was gay, that was quite embarassing because I was in love and oblivious.

Oh yes! I don't think he has any festival dates lined up yet :doh: How could you not know Rufus is gay, hehe! I believe Patrick swings both ways, so to speak. He can camp it up with the best of them though.

That's ok! As long as he does some girls, fine by me :lol:. I heard he was dating some female singer just today... but I forget her name... Banshi? Bonsai? Banzai? Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->