What festivals will you attend?

SiennaInLondon said:
That's ok! As long as he does some girls, fine by me :lol:. I heard he was dating some female singer just today... but I forget her name... Banshi? Bonsai? Banzai? Something like that.

I could swear I saw her name mentioned on wiki just the other day, it has been removed now, it has a quote about his 'sexual ambiguity'; "In the same way I don’t know if my sixth album is going to be a death-metal record or children’s pop, I don’t know whether I’m destined to live my life with a horse, a woman or a man. It makes life easier.”

but then again, you can't really trust wikipedia...

kanita said:
I could swear I saw her name mentioned on wiki just the other day, it has been removed now, it has a quote about his 'sexual ambiguity'; "In the same way I don’t know if my sixth album is going to be a death-metal record or children’s pop, I don’t know whether I’m destined to live my life with a horse, a woman or a man. It makes life easier.”

but then again, you can't really trust wikipedia...

He did say that but it was as a joke and taken way out of context.

Augustine, as far as I know, is about the person he was with...not her name but yes.

I like that outlook though. Also Tifa are you London based? I just bought tickets to see him at the Astoria next month. In fact hmmm let me see if there is a TFS thread on him... there must be.

give it name is soon ... april 28th cant wait going to the brummie one ... thing is though gonna be full of pure emo kids hehe

Reviving this thread for this years' summer festivals!

I was going to be going to Roskilde Festival in DK this summer, but can't go anymore. :( I have my ticket. Would anyone like to buy it from me on a discount? Please PM me!

I wanted to go to Wireless or Reading but tickets are sold out :cry:

Ah well. I'll go to Underage instead!

i really wanted to go to 3volution the ticket was only £3 but silly me left it too late they sold out and i ended up in the pub instead:lol::lol:

i would have loved to go to leeds festival but the ticket price is now up to £150 thats just mad!

Oh, I'm going to Roskilde tomorrow. Well it doesn't begin until Sunday. But I'll visit a friend before.. Packing has made me all excited.. :woot:
My first time..

^:buzz:
Ah Tine, we need to meet up then!
I didn't start packing yet (well, I'm moving tomorrow so haven't found the time :ninja: )..
Tomorrow, tomorrow..

Live Fest on Jazz beach in Budva-Lenny Kravitz is coming!!!:woot::smile::smile:

Ah Mette, we should definitely have done that. A shame I didn't see your post before now.. :(

Oh my it was great. !
:woot:

I'm going to oxegen on thursday! yayness! will probably be a mudbath though :yuk::(

Just the local folk fest (I volunteered, so free admission but I missed out on a lot of music in exchange for dish duty:huh:). I hope to do more traveling next summer and hit some of the larger festivals, plus experience folk fests in other cities.

I'll probably hit up Rock on the Range. It's this really great hard rock & metal festival in Columbus, OH. A lotta my favorite bands are gonna be there. I'm stoked. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->