Attachments

• MVC-507F.jpg
    MVC-507F.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 48
  • MVC-508F.jpg
    MVC-508F.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 41
so cool! :clap:

I will have a wall covered by newspapers (but only black&white ones) in my own flat... definitely!

Midori said:
Wow! Do you have a separate room only for mags? :P

I wish I had. i have almost 600 magazines, half of them are at my parents place. The rest I keep at my own place. But I'm a student and I live in a small room so space is running out fast :(

Kanna said:
#21 OMG, wonderful! Are they all mags? :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes that are all magazines, and maybe a fuw hunderd catalogs :woot:, im my sleepingroom and livingroom is even more :D:D

peter1980 said:
yes that are all magazines, and maybe a fuw hunderd catalogs :woot:, im my sleepingroom and livingroom is even more :D:D

That's so cool!!! I want to visit your house :woot: You're the Mag King :king: :lol:

WOW! ^ check out all those magazines, my my. You'd need so much time to read all of those! Hahaha!

And I collect Vogue Hellas, Vogue Paris, Vogue UK, Vogue US and the occasional Vogue Italia. :smile:

Kanna said:
Italian, French & Japanese Vogue

In addition to this I occasionally buy Vogue UK, Vogue US, W and Korean mags - Vogue, H.Bazaar, W.

Kanna said:
That's so cool!!! I want to visit your house :woot: You're the Mag King :king: :lol:

Mag King? you should have seen Mr. Vince Aletti house ... :lol:

Teen Vogue, Fashion18, Elle Canada, Elle Girl before it ceased publication, Seventeen until I grew out of it.
I think I'm going to graduate from teen magazines soon..

I don't know if I collect any, because I have a tendancy to cut them up and throw away. I'm not really a pack rat, and I try to collect them, but usually it doesn't work. But what I try to save are British and French Vogues.

British Vogue and Paris Vogue. The rest I buy on occasion if it is a good issue.

Ieva said:
British Vogue and Paris Vogue. The rest I buy on occasion if it is a good issue.

ditto. you and i are a lot alike it seems! ^_^

I keep all Vogue UK & Vogue Paris. Sometimes W too, but I don't buy it all the time.

I want to start collecting Lula even though it's only currently on it's second issue.
I like collecting the bi-annual ones, Another Magazine, Amelia's Magazine, etc.

The ones that come out ever month doesn't seem *special* enough for me to collect or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->