Zara #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Older threads can be found here and here

^That's also my issue. I find it rather expensive even if it's "only" a fraction of a designer bag.

I got the heels and the scarf I posted in the previous thread!

Vegalyn, the quality of the scarf is not great but it's just so soft, and I love the print! It's the kind of scarf I was looking for actually, kinda fluffy :smile:.

Since I can't afford a Celine bag I got the next best thing:P

4128004202_1_1_2.jpg

zara.com

^Instead of the Classic? I find that I often still want to buy the designer item even after buying the high street equivalent, hence why I'm also hesitant to commit to the bag above. :blush:

haha that's me in a nutshell! And I always end up buying a ton of bags, hoping one could live up to the original. In the end they total up to the price of a classic and I still end up itching for it.

Maybe I should re-think my strategy

I think Zara hit the jackpot with the latest movement towards classic and understated looks. I can't think of high-street store that can pull that look off as brilliantly as Zara does. This is right up their ally.

Thanks for posting the lookbook pictures!

Since I can't afford a Celine bag I got the next best thing:P

zara.com
i also got that handbag a few weeks ago!! i love it so much - big change from my usual giganormous bags. i keep getting compliments on it, and it goes with everything. :smile: definitely my best purchase in a while.

haha that's me in a nutshell! And I always end up buying a ton of bags, hoping one could live up to the original. In the end they total up to the price of a classic and I still end up itching for it.

Maybe I should re-think my strategy

I think a lot of people have this problem, :lol:. I've learnt from mistake, but it's still tempting to get the Zara version because it's so pretty. Bah, can't decide :D.

hm, one designer bag costs at least a thousand euros, so you would have to buy at least ten zara bags per year ... I never like ten bags in a year, not even designer bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->