Zara #5

^^^ For the price of a modest lunch for two, that's really solid! Did you change your mind and got it? Too bad it's sold out now...

^ don't instill terror in me, just checked, there are some left in my nearby Zara..

it's very fashion victim-y, I don't know.... and the fact that it's selling out is not helping. Keep it, fashion victims, maybe I'll buy the other antonio marras bag I'm eyeing, which is only 25 poké bowls..

^^^You do want it...

For that price, go for it. Then if you're still paranoid you'll run into someone carrying the same, you can always try to buff it down, and stain it to get a more natural toning-- and seal it again with an acrylic glaze, which would look amazing. Then it's a one of a kind piece.

^^^ I got the impression softgrey may be reaching out for someone to hold her back from such temptation… the successive posts, the “17” items in the cart but not checking out… I had to reach out and catch her fall LOL

Did you go through with check out, softgrey?
I did NOT!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got distracted by a friend who was showing me some stuff she might be buying from Isabel Marant (soooo nice) and then I went back to Zara when it was really crowded and the experience was so bad that--
instead of seeing a bunch of really nice stuff, everything just looked cheap and crap...

it's kind of like what you described- seeing really nice designer stuff makes the other stuff look crap...
also, keeping it open and looking at it for awhile makes the urge pass...
also- if you keep the stuff in the bag long enough and don't check out, they put you back to zero...
lol

thanks for sending out a lifeline!
:blush:

@MulletProof - I WISH I actually did live at the YOHJI store...
:crush:

the bag is pretty cute...:innocent:

gotta say-
generally speaking, I don't buy a lot of stuff at Zara...
I'm very selective and when I do it's usually on the pricier end of their merch, but the stuff I do have are really solid pieces of my wardrobe which have carried through many seasons and served me well...
I'm not a snob when it comes to good design...
good design comes at many price points...

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->