Zara #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is their sale, they don't do mid season ones do they? :(

2969243800_1_1_3.jpg

Source: Zara

Out of curiosity, does anyone have these leather trousers? Interested to know how they fit/if they are worth the $.

^^^I have those in red and totally love them! I'd be wearing them now, but it's still too damn hot.

yes they are good quality! very rare for high street stores to do good quality leather :D

gossiping, no, they don't. :( The sales started at the end of December last year in the most countries.

@Kate Moore I absolutely agree i live in the Netherlands and Zara and H&M have ridiculous surcharges over London, France and Spain. I think it's Dutch taxes?

It's ridiculous :hardhead: Can't wait to go back to Spain for the January Inditex Sale... :innocent:

I had to go try on the leather leggings after seeing them in this thread. I didn't like them very much. My Zara only had a size S left and they were huge on me. I think they're available in XS too, though? But I also found them to be very short, they're more ankle length, aren't they? I could probably get a better pair of leather pants for that price, they were 299CHF (=240€) over here.

Disappointed to hear the leggings were short on you...I'm fairly tall so that may be an issue. Also the sizing - what is it w/ leather trousers running big? Had to return an ASOS pair because they practically looked like harem pants on me, yet they were my normal size. I'm going to have to try and hunt the Zara ones down in store to see, but they are out of them here in small/x-small. I'll keep searching though; I don't want to spend a ton of $ on leather trousers...maybe H&M or Topshop have better options.

XS is my usual size in pants but I'd still say they run big because the S was much too big on me. And yep, I'd say the inseam is about 30" or 31"? Normally pants are too long on me, I'm 5'7 but have rather short legs.
I've wanted leather pants or leggings for a long time and don't want to spend a fortune on them either. But I think I might just save up for a pair by Current/Elliott because their pants are the best fit on me.

^Well, it's leather. I'm pretty sure Topshop's versions also cost quite the penny.

that's really expensive for Zara, i wouldn't buy them there at that price point

That's how much they are in Switzerland, but since the exchange rates are crazy atm I assume they're more like 200€ in most countries.

Went to Zara today and came home with these:
Zara Close Poncho
0367878605112.jpg

Zara Sweater with Contrasting Sleeves
5646869745112.jpg

ZARA

Thank you. It's so soft and made with 70% wool material. I haven't worn it outside yet but it felt warm when I tried it in the store.

The cape/poncho is really beautiful! I've been looking for one all over and can't seem to find the perfect one, this might actually be really close! I'm gonna have to check it out in person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->