Zara #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just replied to you in the Blake thread:P

Here it is again:

1300240500_1_1_2.jpg

zara.net

^ oooh that's REALLY nice. Love how it's styled.

I received my button up with the metallic clips on the collar through mail yesterday. Gorgeous.

@Lucy92: Yes, just this week I purchased the black wool reefer coat with leather sleeves. The image on the website in the September lookbook looked good so I checked it out and found that it's better than I expected. A very good buy.

Bought this jacket today! I don't think it looks that great in the pic, it's much less yellowy in real life.

7712611064113.jpg

zara

If anyone has seen this coat in the real world, please could you let me know? I am really keen to purchase one in my size, but would love to hear how it looks, what the quality is like, etc. :smile:

For those of you who bought leather jackets here, I need recommendations/reviewss. :flower:

honestly , what is happening to zara prices? it is ridicolous imo. they have this gorgeous fur stole but the price is 69.99 pounds. MADNESS

There is one particular Zara store in the area where I live that I really like, last time I was there they closed it because they were renovating it, hopefully next time I go there it will be open again.

^ You look so good on it. Now I want to buy that parka as well!! :rolleyes::doh::smile:

I'm Spanish but I live in the Netherlands and all the items have at least 10 euros surcharge. MAD. I get sooooo angry. :angry:

@ Caroule - you look great dear! Fur collar is a great detail.. and that PS11 goes great with it! Congrats!

@Kate Moore I absolutely agree i live in the Netherlands and Zara and H&M have ridiculous surcharges over London, France and Spain. I think it's Dutch taxes?

walked into Zara for the first time in about two months and walked over to a brown leather jacket (probs faux) and noticed the USD $299 tag and walked RIGHTTTT OUT. I usually only shop at Zara for their jackets. But that was pretty expensive for a jacket that looked like it's been through hell. (Threads were all frayed)

I guess I should wait for their sale and hope I see something decent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->