Zara #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely in love with half of the things I see in store. I feel like the prices on their blazers are majorly inflated this season though? Is it just me or do I keep picking out the ones that are like £80?

Can anyone comment on the quality/fit of their men' suits? I'm really skinny and this seems like the best place to get one.

Can anyone comment on the quality/fit of their men' suits? I'm really skinny and this seems like the best place to get one.

I'd say the quality is pretty good, but the material is so and so. Depends really. I bought one for my husband, because we needed a suit urgently and the one we'd brought was too big all of sudden, so we ventured into Zara. And I was pleasantly surprised. The price is really affordable.

im pretty small and I can't fit in their small. Sometimes sizes only go down to medium too which is even more alienating.

as for quality, their blazers have good cuts. looks more expensive than they are.

i'm returning the leather pants...
i decided i didn't need them because i have my thigh high boots now...
and it's basically the same thing...

just need some good thick leggings now instead...
:P

i went to zara today and everything was just so blah to me, nothing excited me. does anyone else feel this way about zara these days ? to me, their clothes now are very similar to last season, the silhouette's the same, it seems like they changed the colors and just added a zipper here, a button there, a slit here..

i actually disagree this is the first time in a few years i have LOVED their collection! so many metallics i love it. their knits are really good.

Anyone seen the Bat dress? It seems semi fitted, would love to know how it stands up in real life.

i actually disagree this is the first time in a few years i have LOVED their collection! so many metallics i love it. their knits are really good.

i loved last season! ahh figures, i'm not into metallics

Green maxi dress is back on the website if anyone is interested :flower:
Im still wondering whether buying online or not

Does anyone have those tall cognac boots with a stacked wood heel? I love them online but not sure how the quality is. Thanks!

i agree to an extent . this season is pretty interesting but also their clothes can look really blah on. I was talkign to an SA who said that they get a lot of people trying on and leaving things all over the place more than other stores she worked that- as we know due to how messy and gross most of their stores are! i feel very blah about their pants- they're either too big or too small on me i can never get a good fit. same with skirts.

^actually their fits are really weird and probably the one thing that stops me from buying more. I wanted that sequin gold skirt so badly and even though its got an elasticated waist, I tried on several different xs of them thinking that the elastic might be loose in one but they were all soooo big around my waist that it just looked really ill fitting. The skirt hung beautifully besides that and I would have snatched it up in an instance despite its high price. I feel like their blazers are the one thing where the sizing is most consistent. I also hate that some of their really beautiful pieces they only have in one size or M/L as they never fit someone who normally wears a XS from them. I got the big pink chunky sweater and am yet to try it on as we have a huge heatwave in London now but i know for a fact its going to be too big...I just need to find a way to make it work or it goes back.

^I loved the gold sequin skirt too but it was way too big! No wonder why they didn't make it in sz L.

I really like this bag, but £239? Really? For a Zara bag? Sorry if I'm being a snob but that's just a lot of money for high street imo.

8227004004_1_1_3.jpg

zara

DEFINITELY too much money for a Zara bag -- that's absurd! :shock:

That bag is 200€ in Spain, its 100% cow leather but definitely not what we are used to in Zara (i dont mean the leather but the price). They keep up with the rise and rise of their prices... so they must be selling well. I would only buy it if i really love it but there's nothing special about it to justify the price imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the big pink chunky sweater and am yet to try it on as we have a huge heatwave in London now but i know for a fact its going to be too big...I just need to find a way to make it work or it goes back.

Are you talking about this one? I love it :heart: I've been after a pink sweater as well and thanks to your comment i had a look and found this one, so i was wondering if this is the one you referred to
2619854640_1_1_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->