Zara #5

I was overwhelmed when I entered the store, looks like Saint Laurent and Céline inspired the latest collection quite a bit. There is still some great pieces there though..

That's actually the irony of it.
This are the clothes Zara was doing back in the early 90s.
I had a flowery dress back in the day that looks like an exact replica of the Saint Laurent one. It's like the same Zara collection all over again.
And now people are saying that Saint Laurent is the inspiration, it's like we came full circle.:lol:

Mmm yes, I fell in love with the campaign pics. I literally want EVERYTHING!

I am in dire need for that plaid coat with the open underarms, it's amazing :blush: when does a lot of this hit the online store?

I have to say, I adore the new collection. The last few years Zara has left me a bit cold, but this season I just love everything. I got this cotton houndstooth jumper yesterday:

cb1337446ee754b19aee828cb9ece4d6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked into Zara the other day and saw quite a few things that were obviously inspired by Céline, the same silhouettes, colour palettes and some which were almost direct copies. Some of the TRF range was clearly Saint Laurent inspired.
But this is just ridiculous. The entire look is literally Céline pre-fall 13.

celine_003_1366_450x675.jpg

zara/style

I walked into Zara the other day and saw quite a few things that were obviously inspired by Céline, the same silhouettes, colour palettes and some which were almost direct copies. Some of the TRF range was clearly Saint Laurent inspired.
But this is just ridiculous. The entire look is literally Céline pre-fall 13.

zara/style

WOW. do you have any other comparisons? the zara version is coated Polyurethane. do you think the celine skirt is as well? looks like it may be leather.

re Zara in Amsterdam: the store in the main walking street (Kalverstraat, I think) is closed. Did they open another one? I couldnt find it...

Has anyone tried their jeans? I'm petite, but I've got hips and a booty so it's hard for me to find jeans that fit over my hips! Are their jeans comfortable?

WOW. do you have any other comparisons? the zara version is coated Polyurethane. do you think the celine skirt is as well? looks like it may be leather.

Yeah I'd guess the Céline skirt is leather. I looked at their website and found quite a few more similar designs.

And a look these just reminded me too much of Saint Laurent and Givenchy :innocent:

all from zara & style

^they also have a leather bag that looks similar to celine's blade/blaze bag from the front...

Also, Zara's models in the campaign ALL walked for Celine last season.

i love this dress...can't wait to buy it
do not quote images

zara.com

Me too! :woot: All though I Wonder if the beads and pearls are gonna come Loose the first time you Wear it? It looks like very delicate fabric. Has anyone seen this IRL and whether the Pearls look like they are sewn on properly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of work purhcases:
5251201040_1_1_1.jpg

zara.com

7550380800_6_1_1.jpg

zara.com

although I'm returning the shoes, too much 'toe cleavage' for my liking.

they have a "mini" section online now. it´s so cute!

i really fell in love with Zara at least.
i´ve bought the gold leather skirt, which is really stunning. so many cool pieces this season already.

I love the trafa leopard coat and white flat boots.
I've already gotten the coat and I am waiting on those boots...

I like a lot of their pieces for this season but unfortunately not a lot of them looked so good on me... These two I really want though:

d58f0213802d702b52c5650163e936c6.jpg
6edcb9b447f5b7fbdddbbf709b93cedd.jpg

zara.com

Unfortunately the blouse sold out online and I haven't been feeling like looking for it. The blazer looked incredible on but my budget has been too short lately to just buy it on a whim.

6117201040_1_1_1.jpg
6117201040_2_1_1.jpg

zara.com

Just ordered these... their shoes can be sort of hit or miss (I ordered the silver YSL lookalike ones earlier this season, and they were horrendous..)

excited to see how these look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->