The Secret Shopaholics Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so---
fall is my fave...
boots, scarves, sweaters, coats, hats...yum!

this weekend i got some goodies...
a big chunky long nubby cardigan with pockets and an exaggerated shawl collar in grey and taupe marled knit from a.friend by a.f. vandevorst
a black boxy sweatshirt that is plain on the front and buttons at the back with a large twill tape at tape at the back of the neck that could be tied or left open by Y-3
a black and grey yummy soft knit scarf by eileen fisher
a charcoal grey 3/4 sleeve ballet neck top with tiny slits at the hip and elbow by eileen fisher
black leather riding boots w.the slightest hint of silver rubbed off/on by robert clergerie...

A week a go i bought isabel marant suede fringe jacket via outnet. I shoudn't have but i did :rolleyes: such a great sale...

Carlos black python found via vestiairecolective
carlos-python.jpg

lulli-sur-la-toile.com

yoox

A week a go i bought isabel marant suede fringe jacket via outnet. I shoudn't have but i did :rolleyes: such a great sale...

I too was seduced by sale pricing ... :P

Was just taking a look at Yoox to see about maybe finding some tops, and I did ... but I also found a dress I'd pinned last year that I loved but never dreamed I'd actually buy. I think designer dresses are too expensive ... but after a nice long time at Yoox, they're not :woot:

The dress is emerald, and the sleeves of the T are bound in black grosgrain.

Attachments

• Lanvin dress.jpg
    Lanvin dress.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
  • Lanvin T.jpg
    Lanvin T.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
^^
they're gorgeous...
i love them both...
i would try the dress with and without a belt...
:heart:...

i hope you love them in person...

kenysha- i see that bag in my dreams every day now...
so sexy...!
:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you ... I am hopeful I will! :flower: Have a fancy dinner later this month where I'd be able to wear the dress ...

nike air max hyperposite

Nike-Air-Max-Hyperpsite-Brown-Mandarin-03.jpg

solecollector.com

nike air trainer scii reissue (I wanted these so badly when I was a wee lad in 1989, but my parents said nay)
:smile:
Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-Pure-Platinum-Light-Crimson-1.jpg

nikeblog.com

^ That first pair is wild! I like the copper color ... is that a bit of animal print on the side?

^ That first pair is wild! I like the copper color ... is that a bit of animal print on the side?

Not sure.... But, I believe it's a riff on the pattern of the original Foamposite One (pictured below)....

nike-foamposite-one-black-dark-army-1.jpg

kicksonfire.com

^ I meant in the middle where it looks like there are two textured bits near the laces?

Columbus Day sales >> Columbus discovering America

burberry prorsum wool, short-sleeved, pullover sweater

503234489_model_2

barneys.com

john varvatos star u.s.a. striped cotton trousers

503041077_model_1

barneys.com

nice....

i have a problem- i bought another scarf...
:ninja:...

:doh:

nordstrom

From my previous order, the dress is perfect, but the T had to go back ...

I've had my eye on versions of this bag for years, and finally got another one (had to return my original Happy due to a hardware malfunction some years ago) ... really pleased with it. I would still love to have the nubuck one I had then, but this one is the next best thing. The lambskin is so soft ...

Attachments

• Lanvin Happy.jpg
    Lanvin Happy.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
good news about the dress and what a lovely bag!
wowza- you did well!
:clap:

i returned the last scarf because in my excitement at finally finding a knitted cashmere scarf i had not realized it was made in china...
:ninja:...

*it was from club monaco mens section...not yohji...
i do have things that are not by yohji...
:innocent:...

though i did recently find a scarf from coming soon- the now defunct yohji label and i must say it is soooo amazing...
it's hard to describe...
it's quite large and crumply...
very lightweight cotton...so it's more of a transitional piece, rather than winter- good for right now...
it's two layers- one black and one navy, but it is connected/fused/woven together in places in a giant polka dot pattern...
and where the polka dots appear, the color changes from black to blue and vice versa on the other side...
it's incredible...
and yes- i love it!
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you ... I have really been enjoying the bag. The polka dot scarf sounds great! And also good for pulling any black and navy pieces together. Love polka dots ... :crush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->