Zara #5

i bought the giant pearl pearl necklace that is a knockoff of chanel s/s 2014.
it only cost 20$. i'm thrilled with it.

it only comes in size medium so its not a true choker on me.

zara.com

Attachments

• mypearlnecklace.jpg
    mypearlnecklace.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
zara-red-printed-trousers-product-1-19027330-0-712901703-normal_large_flex.jpeg

Photo from Lyst

I bought these online because I loved the print, but they had to be returned because the fabric was really odd- sort of slinky like leggings but without as much elastane? I should have paid more attention to the description because I just assumed they'd be similar to other trousers I'd purchased in the past. Disappointing

recently I got 2 very oversized jumper and green pants at zara. I wanted to look them up online but I can´t find them. In the past that happened before. is that common? do they have different stuff online and in shops?

My purchases from the Zara sale. :wink:

zara.com

Attachments

• 36119201040_1_1_1-825x497.jpg
    36119201040_1_1_1-825x497.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 5520036505_6_1_1.jpg
    5520036505_6_1_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 4806022405_6_1_1.jpg
    4806022405_6_1_1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 7354041732_6_1_1.jpg
    7354041732_6_1_1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 6394240401_6_1_1.jpg
    6394240401_6_1_1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 8246045600_6_1_1.jpg
    8246045600_6_1_1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1
Has anyone seen this sneakers yet on the stores? I'm obsessed with them so much.

vogue.it

If their aw 2014 lookbook is the best they've got, my $'s safe. SO boring!

Have you heard about this ?
or even see it in shops ? Was this a huge deal in your countries ? Or is it just in France ? We are pretty sensitive when it comes to this part of History...

Le Point - Publié le 27/08/2014 à 13:06 - Modifié le 27/08/2014 à 20:07

La firme espagnole a suscité l'indignation en proposant un tee-shirt pour enfants rayé et frappé d'une étoile jaune. Celle d'un "shérif", selon la marque.

Voici un "bad buzz" dont la marque Zara se serait bien passée. La marque espagnole a en effet mis en vente un article dénommé "tee-shirt double face shérif", dont la ressemblance avec les costumes des prisonniers juifs des camps nazis d'extermination est plus que troublante.

Sous la pression des internautes, la firme a retiré mercredi le tee-shirt "shérif" de son catalogue. L'objectif : éteindre au plus tôt l'incendie suscité par cette polémique sur Twitter et sur la page Facebook de la marque. Sur Twitter, les critiques indignées n'ont pas manqué d'affluer et continuent toujours à se propager sur la Toile.

Zara avait déjà par le passé subi une vague d'indignation en raison de la présence d'une croix gammée sur un sac de sa collection. La marque s'était défendue en précisant qu'il s'agissait d'un "svastika indien".

The Spanish firm has sparked outrage by offering a t-shirt for kids scratched and slapped with a yellow star. That of a "sheriff", according to the brand. Here's a "bad buzz" whose Zara could well have done without. The Spanish brand has indeed put on sale an article called "double sided tee sheriff" whose resemblance to the costumes of Jewish prisoners of Nazi extermination camps is more than disturbing. Under pressure from the Internet, the firm withdrew Wednesday shirt "sheriff" in its catalog. The goal is to extinguish the fire as soon aroused by this controversy on Twitter and on the Facebook page of the brand. On Twitter, outraged critics were quick to pour in and still continue to spread across the web. Zara had in the past suffered a wave of indignation because of the presence of a swastika on a bag of his collection. The brand was defended stating that it was an "Indian swastika."

lepoint.fr - text + photos
google translate - english text

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2014-08-28 à 21.39.59.png
    Capture d’écran 2014-08-28 à 21.39.59.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture d’écran 2014-08-28 à 21.39.41.png
    Capture d’écran 2014-08-28 à 21.39.41.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, huge deal here as well in the Netherlands. I have no idea whether or not it was available in any Dutch stores or the webshop at some point here, but it definetly got all the media buzzing. It's hard to imagine that no one noticed the aweful similarity at some point during the design process.

it was in the media in the US as well. it is good that they recalled it. i would be curious as to read the entire statement zara put out.

the one positive thing about this is that this seems to be an isolated incident unlike H&M and Walmart...

Do Zara jeans run true to size? I'm looking at a style that is a slouchy fit. Thanks :flower:

after a very long time of not caring about Zara, I have found no less than a dozen things that I would happily have in my closet...

which is just too much!
:lol:...

feast or famine, I guess...

^_^

I went to the Zara store thinking that if I see the things in person they won't be so good and then I wouldn't want them anymore...

wrong! in fact I found more stuff I really like...
:doh:

they have a whole bunch of really good stuff...
:ninja:

*and none of it is made in china!

I currently have 17 items in my Zara shopping bag on their website...

:shock:...

I just keep the window open and look at it from time to time...
:ninja:

^^^ Whenever I would be tempted like this since the prices are so irresistible, I’d just browse Tom Ford, Lanvin, Bottega, and I’m reminded that just one piece from these designers will outlast 17 pieces from Zara… (And absolutely no regrets.)

Browse something from Sacai, Yohji and Comme, and you’ll likely do as I would...

^ I feel like softgrey lives in a Yohji store..

This gotta be for clothes only, Phuel...? misbehaving can't be that bad lol.. (can't imagine turning down a matcha waffle just because I know and have had a proper, one-of-a-kind meal, same for some music, entertainment [watching the neighbor getting arrested and the Bolshoi is different kinds of fascinating]). Just dive in, guilty pleasure, quality pleasure, all the same...

^^^ I got the impression softgrey may be reaching out for someone to hold her back from such temptation… the successive posts, the “17” items in the cart but not checking out… I had to reach out and catch her fall LOL

Did you go through with check out, softgrey?

the successive posts, the “17” items in the cart but not checking out…
:lol:

I spotted this the other day, which reminds me of.... and I was like HELL YES, but I talked myself into NOT getting it and looking like a blogger by just keeping the link open in my cellphone for days. It worked.. for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->