Zara #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought this sweater - great to wear with bracelets
0367266802_1_1_3.jpg

source: zara

but I have taken off the gold buttons

eu-pt, I need that burgundy poncho in my life! You just provoked a serious craving!!!

I must say I'm loving the fact I can shop online now. I've probably placed close to 10 (if not more) orders by now. The latest was these pumps. They're just so 50's, so ladylike, so simple, so cute! I love them!
pump.jpg
Pic: Zara.com

is that swear (with the leather leggings) have zipper edges?!

I got a cashmere V-neck sweater (this one) in September, and had been looking forward to wearing it when the weather cooled down. But now, after two days of wearing it, it's already starting to pill.
I'm really annoyed - when I got the sweater, I also got some cigarette trousers, and they too have not held up, they lost their shape after one wear, and after one time in the washing machine (on a cold wool cycle) they looked like different trousers altogether, seams were coming loose, etc.
It's dissapointing. Five years ago, I got a wool/silk charcoal sweater at Zara, and I still wear that, it's held up great. And in the summer, I got some simple linnen t-shirts, they held up nicely as well. Did I just have bad luck with these trousers and the sweater?

4926242910_1_1_3.jpg

(zara)

Really liking this blazer (new this week on their website)

1255208712_1_1_3.jpg

(zara)

And just bought this jacket...looks better on then I thought it would.

Also, Teja - agree w/ everyone that the maroon cape is gorgeous, great buy!

Does Zara have those Theysken's Theory-esque shoes in posts #977 and #987? Checked the online site, but no trace. Has anyone seen them in stores?

45603_640n.jpg

showstudio

Got the sequin wallet/clutch and these lace shorts yesterday

0901001_1_1_3.jpg

3658223800_1_1_3.jpg

zara

^ how's the quality with the wallet? I'm scared that the sequins will start to fall off as soon as I walk out of the store...

^That's my worry too so not sure it's a keeper. However, so far I haven't found any fallen sequins (yet).

For a second there I thought the Theyskens posted were Zara shoes and my heart skipped a beat

I still need those in my life

Bought these pants, i love it.
the color is grey-black-silver, really cool!

zara.fr

Attachments

• 6394246802_1_1_3.jpg
    6394246802_1_1_3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 13
I just got this dress and I now I kinda want the other color too:P
knitdress.jpg
Pic: zara.com

K guys! I really need your help. Has any of you returned their shoes because of a piece has fallen off or something like that? They have a 6 month warranty so I was thinking whether to return them or not.
Bought these
6275001098_2_3_3.jpg

And the shoes are missing this golden thingy in front.
6275001098_2_4_3.jpg

So would it be OK to return them? I haven't bought any shoes from zara before so I've got totally no idea on what conditions it's ok to return them.

source: zara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->