Zara #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting this
1403244735_2_1_3.jpg
1403244303_1_1_3.jpg

zara

My first Zara purchase of the season: the knit below. I love it!

828016.jpg

(credit: Zara.com)

I'm searching for a perfect burgundy pullover as well, but that one fits kind of off.

i love their fur coat but its £250 so so so much for zara. i wouldn't want to pay more than £100!

Anyone seen the Bat dress? It seems semi fitted, would love to know how it stands up in real life.
I've been stalking the web for pictures of it as well. I've come up with nothing so far.

I don't know what's up with Zara's bags. I was thinking about getting the City bag with the leopard print but it's $169. That's crazy. It needs more than a little calf hair to be worth that price.

Oh that gold sequin skirt. I actually purchased it - first in the Small, but then sized up to the medium for length. The medium is definitely way too big around my waist, but it is probably a better fit overall, plus since I *do not* wear mini skirts, I know that any added length will bring me closer to my comfort zone.

I completely justified this pricey purchase because I have an upcoming trip to Miami in the works, but I am in need of some styling ideas. Any advice??

^I think you could style it with anything that's simple for contrast. I wouldn't style it like Zara did on the picture above though.

^ maybe a plain t shirt - in a heather grey for some contrast or white?

I wanted to style it very simple and thats why I wanted it but nope. just doesnt work on me.

Are you talking about this one? I love it :heart: I've been after a pink sweater as well and thanks to your comment i had a look and found this one, so i was wondering if this is the one you referred to

no its not that one...didnt even see that one in store.I first couldn't find the one I purchased online but then realised its actually TRF. Its the following one

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...en/zara-W2011/124502/508015/BOAT+NECK+SWEATER

The length of it is like a dress on me too haha but just did not look flattering at all. So upset as I always want a bright coloured knit in winter to add some colour to the gloomy winter days..boo

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where to find a look book more comprehensive than the one online? Just tried on one of their new black coats for the winter season but am on the fence because I know they'll come out with a lot of outerwear in the next few weeks.

I finally bought this short mod shift dress I'd been mulling over, I hope the pockets aren't too awkward or it might go back.

2cnzaxt.png

Was also tempted by this faux fur in the kids department, but resisted.

a0c8wn.jpg

zara.com

the handbags prices is going high unbelievably expensive !!!! what happened ?!!

the girl looks like a young dakota fanning :D
i tried on that dress it fits nice! it's one of those dresses you'll wear to death.

some items are slightly more expensive... but that bag prize is shocking!

I wanna get this suit; has anybody seen it in the store??

6212911236_8bff793c49_o.jpg

6212414221_bd0df5cc1a_o.jpg

wheredidyougetthat

that suit was in store at the beginning of the season, unfortunately next time it is going to show up is going to be the sales :(

isn;t that blazer from last season? i think she just altered the length of the pants, i don't see any pink trousers atm, i did buy a pink trouser last season, same color/style, but diff length which can easily be altered.

ok guys, thanx. i just don't remember seeing the blazer at all in the store.

has anyone seen any more leather sleeved trenches or coats or jackets in zara recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->