Andrea Brueckner Handbags

^Thanks Luna, I just hope the UPS person comes by the end of the week!

I got my bag very quickly! Like.. next day shipped.

Luna said:
My boyfriend said:

"That bag looks like a Wooly Mammouth ball sack".

:lol:

lol! :lol: Sounds just like something my best guy freind would say :P

I think the medium is perfect for a petite girl, but I've purchased frmo nessa lee before, and they are very good with exchanges and returns. They're not so prefossional, they're more personal. I'm pretty sure it's just run by vanessa the owner, a girl named kristen I think and another girl. All very sweet :smile:

I got my brown medium today and I :heart: it. It has a reddish undertone so in certain lighting it can look reddish-brown, otherwise it looks brown. I will keep the medium--my friend loves really big bags so she wants the large.

Yay! Glad you like it, congrats!

I love my large.. but it really is a HUGE bag.. you really have to be obsessed with oversized bags.

^Thanks Luna:flower: I kept missing the UPS person because I was at work or just out somewhere!

just got my large brown...it's so soft and the shape and size is perfect!!! thanks for those pics, luna:smile:

i forgot to add, for those on the fence, it is literally as light as a bottega veneta and although it's embossed, you have to look up close to even notice... it's awesome:smile:

Yay.. another large bag girl :wink:

No prob.. glad to help, Eclecticbagz

Has anyone seen the black medium in person? I saw a pic on active endeavors but was wondering how it looks in person.

Luna, this is a discussion board about fashion. Notwithstanding your comment, my question was intended to ask the opinions and thoughts of anyone who has actually seen the black bag in person.

Uhm... excuse me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to know if anyone has any opinions on the black who have seen it in person. I am pretty sure I am going to buy it. Is it a pretty deep black, or more smokey? It is hard to tell from the picture.

luna, I love the pic of yours. it looks much nicer than the one I saw IRL. must be your aura.:P

Definately check out this site!

I just recently bought the Andrea Brueckner medium saddle bag for 25% off (that's about $350.00) from a site called www.fengjunk.com. I thought I'd let you guys know that they have a pretty good deal going on, so definately check it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaffir124
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->