Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Honestly Chrissy is a mess of a person but I'm very sure there was a lot more to this story than he made out. If he can really sir there and claim that was "THE MOST INHUMANE TREATMENT!!" with a straight face then he really has some self-reflection to do. And is he really so important that people are out there photoshopping fake tweets from him to incriminate him to Chrissy Teigen? These people are so out of touch and all so irritating. Feel very sorry for Leona as that sounds like a very degrading experience.

Honestly Chrissy is a mess of a person but I'm very sure there was a lot more to this story than he made out. If he can really sir there and claim that was "THE MOST INHUMANE TREATMENT!!" with a straight face then he really has some self-reflection to do. And is he really so important that people are out there photoshopping fake tweets from him to incriminate him to Chrissy Teigen? These people are so out of touch and all so irritating. Feel very sorry for Leona as that sounds like a very degrading experience.

Did Costello take civil action (ie file suit, cease and desist etc) against his former employee for these alleged images? If not, that could be telling.

Look at this Business Insider piece here. Evidence the Chrissy Teigen images are doctored. It's a paywalled piece but the reporter details the proof on twitter here

I hope Teigen sues Costello.

^ it's one of these right-wing campaigns you can tell by the way Kitson (of all places :lol:) is involved and piling up in all of this.

The guy lost me with the response to Leona's allegations. Something's a bit off: "but but but you tagged me, and wore my dresses, and like, you tagged me, and supported my work, and, and, you wore my dresses, like you asked for my dresses, and tagged me".. :lol:.. I should mind my own damn business but I really just wanted to break this down for him like he's 5 years old: you invited her to walk in a show wearing one of your dresses, your dress didn't fit her so you pulled her out of the show with no explanation and have her sit in the audience instead so she's struggled with the fact that she has a less than ideal body for her industry. Whether she wore your s*it afterwards is beside the point. Very simple. That he would gaslight her bringing up other instances except THAT just shows how he plays his cards, and don't get me started on "I'm on suicide watch!" to guilt trip her and be spared from criticism. If you're suicidal, seek professional help, ~owning your truth~ on instagram is not going cut it lol.

(also: how are his dresses so ugly?! kind of makes you realise how kind Hollywood is for this d-lister type of fashion.. so many designers in fashion have gone down the drain but this guy seems pretty busy.. in other words, he still has a business and.. AF Vandevorst do not :mellow::glare::wacko:)

I lose empathy for people when they decide to write a huge wall of text about how debilitating a certain life experience was for them. Not assault or anything genuinely traumatic, I mean the lesser stuff. Like good lord, even if Chrissy had done what Michael said, stop giving a balloon-faced jerk so much power! The emotions are just so over the top that I wonder how any of these people function, Leona included. Someone (maybe?) implied you're too big and it's that devastating for you? Not everything is "bullying." At some point you need to have just the tiniest bit of backbone.

I lose empathy for people when they decide to write a huge wall of text about how debilitating a certain life experience was for them. Not assault or anything genuinely traumatic, I mean the lesser stuff. Like good lord, even if Chrissy had done what Michael said, stop giving a balloon-faced jerk so much power! The emotions are just so over the top that I wonder how any of these people function, Leona included. Someone (maybe?) implied you're too big and it's that devastating for you? Not everything is "bullying." At some point you need to have just the tiniest bit of backbone.
Oh, but didn't you hear? Being spineless, feigning trauma, whining and bitching is en vogue and carries serious social capital these days? Being a dysfunctional mess is badge of honor, especially if you are a multi-hyphenate basket case.

Being a serious and mature adult who can handle the punches life (INEVITABLY) throws with grace and humility is a thing of the past. If you don't cry about it on social media, did it actually happen??

FYI - Wonder boy - The documentary about olivier rousteing's family life will be on netflix in many markets next week.

Chrissy clearly didn't learn much from the backlash. Even if the guy doctored the screenshots, her response sounds exactly like the type of bullying she used to mete out to past victims. She can stay cancelled for all I care. You have to admire how someone carved a profitable career out of merely being married to a famous singer and starting feuds on Twitter.

Whenever people throw around the exact 'mental health' phrase when they call someone out I always get suspicious because the scale is unconsciously tipped in their favour before anyone bothered to investigate. Maybe I've been around manipulators (office dynamics) for too long. And his non-apology further proof that he's no angel. Leona is the only victim in this story.

But wow, how odd is it for a whole store (Kitson) to jump in on this feud? Also, the stuff they post on their Insta is vomitory and downright inciting. I wish Instagram shuts it down.

But wow, how odd is it for a whole store (Kitson) to jump in on this feud? Also, the stuff they post on their Insta is vomitory and downright inciting. I wish Instagram shuts it down.
So you condone and advocate for censorship?

Chrissy clearly didn't learn much from the backlash. Even if the guy doctored the screenshots, her response sounds exactly like the type of bullying she used to mete out to past victims. She can stay cancelled for all I care. You have to admire how someone carved a profitable career out of merely being married to a famous singer and starting feuds on Twitter.

Whenever people throw around the exact 'mental health' phrase when they call someone out I always get suspicious because the scale is unconsciously tipped in their favour before anyone bothered to investigate. Maybe I've been around manipulators (office dynamics) for too long. And his non-apology further proof that he's no angel. Leona is the only victim in this story.

I had no idea what Kitson was until now. You can’t even tell it’s a store. Their account is dedicated to hating on Chrissy and John. They also have the most insane window displays

A9C858F0-80CA-4F85-B495-79F148839B41.jpeg

^Wait, is that their storefront? :o:o:o This is so crazy
It can't have been very old because I spot a Hunter Biden poster, the one from that leaked clip? I suppose it's a very specific customer who shops there. I bet they hardly get walk-ins, I bet that nobody would want to be seen there. Except.....

tenor.gif

So you condone and advocate for censorship?

Of course I'm against censorship, lol. Who wouldn't be? I know that you lot have amendments, but I would argue that some of what they're posting could be labelled as inciting violence. Or at the very least, prejudice. Instagram does have a code of conduct.
They even send their followers to spread hate on other pages. It's honestly like being on the Insta page of Breitbart or Newsmax.

Tenor

Of course I'm against censorship, lol. Who wouldn't be? I know that you lot have amendments, but I would argue that some of what they're posting could be labelled as inciting violence. Or at the very least, prejudice. Instagram does have a code of conduct.
They even send their followers to spread hate on other pages. It's honestly like being on the Insta page of Breitbart or Newsmax.
So you are pro-censorship.

^ :lol: he’s not American! this ad hominem-ish understanding of censorship and freedom only exists in the US (and countries like Iran). Freedom of speech is not a broad, ‘everything goes’ concept in most democratic societies, it tends to integrate responsibility and most populations somehow seem to understand that well.. meaning you can’t enter defamatory or incitement territory in the name of freedom of speech. It’s a right you have to use responsibly and in consideration of others’ rights, and especially if your city permit to operate and advertise likely does not state political content.

This is the kind of thing that for some, it takes some years abroad to understand imo.. the US’s crazy bipartisanship really makes some of the basics of democracy almost untouchable areas for no reason, I know the intention is to keep critical thinking as infantile as possible but it results in this, people carrying out their understanding of justice and freedom of speech in an almost authoritarian form (you don’t like my content? ok so you’re against me) lol..

Anyway, I think this Kitson move is relatively recent. My impression is that it was a harmless store that saw its better days in the early 00s.. last I heard was that it had filed for bankruptcy but I guess it’s still there. You gotta applaud their guts though, LA is heavily leftist and this is pretty far right. I do wonder what happened, their instagram is insane and gives you the impression that they’ve officially given up.. the account sounds like a (very triggered) 56 year old man on his personal instagram, it does not sound at all like a business (I actually thought it was a fan account before realising it IS the official ig :lol:).

I’m not sure Kitson is an example of anything but in a way, when people who make sneakers, movies, fashion magazines, raviolis lol, all take a political stance (which happened during Trump), no matter how well intentioned, you’ll get things like this when the tide turns.. and more grotesque, too.

Last edited:
Is this a joke?

View attachment 1177543

Screenshot
He himself is an amateur in the process of learning (and I don’t think he has potential but that’s my opinion) and those new fashion « it » photographs or designers are all just chasing the cash and prestige and milking their moment because they know they won’t last so this is not surprising at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->