Galliano by John Galliano

^ Thanks! I'm just looking for some place in the city to check out this collection. I'll check Daffy's. :flower:

Oh they were 69 dollars at discount prices? Hmm the shoes do sound affordable..oddly.

Womanolo said:
To give an idea of prices, the pics were - leather biker jacket with heart and dagger motif £743 - Denim jacket £319 - Printed minidress £264 - baby-doll dress £278 - leather and chain belt £70.

Sounds very expensive for what it is! But it is John Galliano, after all! He has to put his high drama in it somewhere...even it if it is the price tag.:rolleyes:

Where can I find more information about this line ?

I find galliano menswear will coming soon in his website.

He was probably listening Madonna's ''Hung Up'' while creating half of collection.

Unlike a lot of people who jump on the bandwagon of using their name to endorse a line so people will buy it, he is a high-end designer.

What do you expect from both him and the prices? Really cheap stuff that will be sold in Asda? Come on, he creates couture. This way, you're getting his stuff but cheaper. It's like when you buy a major artist's limited prints instead of an original.

I seriously dislike the pics in this thread, but 2 weeke ago I was at a store who sells the line and I saw some good stuff. A white dress for example that was made of silk I guess..Looked great but wasn't my size. I saw some blouses but those where ones I couldn't afford. Maybe next month

why aren't there any other pics on the webb of this? I've really seen such different items
I might even try to take a picture of it at the store and post it

I've googled it but I can't find anything. I can't get on his website at the moment , so who knows ! The adverts are terrible though , just the aesthetics they're so unappealing.

I'm signing photos in the magazine, how can I call this: Galliano by John Galliano?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->