i see some chanel and dior homme and heatherette

i don't mind them if they are $100++

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty things...

Galliano was born
to do beautiful stuff
:heart:

I quite like black outfits...but the other thing are just...:sick:
yes some stuff are too similar to h&m...and i guess that they will cost a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT of money...even if it's a diffusion line...

There are a few looks I like (the leather coat/trousers and the black skirtsuit)

But it's kinda...blah.

I thought it would look like L.A.M.B., but this makes L.A.M.B. look interesting.

... i would think that D&G would be more expensive... being produced by Dolce & Gabbana, the quality may be better...

But anyway... i LOVE this. Does anyone know where or when it will be available? :smile:

Street wear style, I guess it's more wearable I suppose.
I wonder what the price range is going to be.

wow, it has galliano written all over it :smile:
i mean, i can totally see him wearin these clothes, i mean the style itself, so galliano which is ....... awful IMO :smile:
(sorry im not into the guy)
the shoes on the other hand are pretty impressive
can't wait to see the galliano craze on the streets, bleh

I am pretty sure it will reach the streets but the price i'll not think so .. expensive ... his signature ....

Not bad. I thought it would be way more logo produced like all the other IT/Itterie stuff like D&G or Versace Sport.

I think D&G may have pulled out
A.Redirection
B. Quality Control.(Some poorly designed logo tees put out)
C.Production-Itteire produces some NOT ALL of D&G tees have said Made In China:o :o :o :yuk: :yuk: :angry: :angry: :angry: Needless to say I was quite pissed when I dropped $150 on a tshirt an come to find out it was made in China. But all my other D&G stuff was made in Italia all of my other diffusion brand stuff produced by Ittiere was made in Italy so I found that wierd. Maybe D&G will get even better under direct control of Stefano & Domenico

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->