HD by Hilary Duff

WHY IS EVERY CELEB DOING THIS grrrrrrrrrrrrr the only celeb i praise is Gwen!

Whatever, only in America sh*t like this happens and goes afloat.

Im just going to start a line where im not involved at all but just my name, and put it in Wal Mart.

So all the profits go to my "get alejandro some pigalles fund"

James1057 said:
WHY IS EVERY CELEB DOING THIS grrrrrrrrrrrrr the only celeb i praise is Gwen!
agree. gwen does have her own style.and it's awesome.B)

well her strong fan base is gonna contribute to massive sales kinda like the britney perfumes

:sick: :sick:

What is with all of these celebs trying to design. The only really good one I've seen so far is Gwen's.

The rest are awful!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. She really need to stop. Why must she have her own clothing line which looks like something that would be sold at Wal-Mart. Hmm, maybe with the money she make from this she could take some acting and singing lessons. :(

I don't know about you guys...but if I was a celebrity with no talent (such as Duff) I would take advantage of of fame....and try to sell as many different products as possible before my fans reliase how lame I really am. Because once the fans bail ....Duff here is gonna have alotta money on her hands!!!
That's all she's doing this for, the money...if she really loved clothing and whatnot she would just do it like Gwen did...but no...she knows what age her fans are...theyre all kids!!

Um. Seeing as how her movie career is going no where, I suppose this was a good road to go for her.....

If another so called celebrity launches a clothing line, a fragrance, a make up line or handbags, i'm going to vommit :sick:. I mean, come on - "I'm famous, so i'll just have to run out and make a fragrance - And oh maybe a clothing line too, or well just anything i can put my name on"... It's SOO ridiculous!

I'd rather buy the real thing...

from linefeed.de

U5329l.jpg

susie_bubble said:
I like the wallpaper they're standing in front of....other than that......:ninja:

:lol: Let's wrap ourselves in the wallpaper and call it a day!

I think she still has a Lizzie McGuire following with younger kids who watch Disney (I watch it too sometimes because I love "That's So Raven" :blush: ). Tweens probably like her too, so I think this will sell.

Celebrities shouldn't be designing, I use this term loosely because all they really do is say "yes" or "no" to approve a design.

omg... pls tell me this is a cruel joke....

(reads)... sh*t. its not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->