Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially can't tell them apart. Whatever, they look amazing!

Sheez, Ashley has those Manolos in at least three colors... I can remember yellow and blue as well... or am I thinking of Carrie Bradshaw?

ashley and mary kate olsen at the wwd ceo summit november 2, 2010
wwd.com

wahybt.jpg

article is posted in the row thread...

Wow for the first time in awhile they look identical, love the hair though,and the all black looks work for them:D, love MKs Vuitton shoes:heart:

Their last looks are pure wonder, that's how you wear all-black and furs:wub:

MK @ the 2010 opening night of the New York Comedy Festival - November 01, 2010

MARY-KATEOLSEN.NET

i think the 4th picture is ashley actually.i dunno, there's justin, her smile and profile, the hair that's a bit shorter the fur is more like a scarf than a waist coat because i cannot see it in her breast area whereas in the other pictures where MK is exiting the hotel you can clearly see it's a waist coat covering her breast area.and also the blazer's material is different.
i dont know i'm confused but i think it's her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lace + Fur on MK at the Jane Hotel :heart: :D

I always wondered whether MK and Ash can tell which-is-which on Full house when they were babies/toddlers? :blush: :huh:

They mentioned in Interviews that they cant Tell who is who in Baby/toddler Pictures.

From WWD.COM

Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen had their fashion revelation in their teens.

The two actresses were on a press tour of Canada, and at one event, they noticed a strange phenomenon. Hundreds of girls in their audience sported oversize sweaters, big sunglasses and Balenciaga handbags. They were, in short, replicas of the twin sisters, who have been in the entertainment spotlight since they were nine months old but, as teens, had developed their own distinct fashion style.
I bet they're thinking of the Live@Much event, back in 2005.

1449zlf.jpg

MARY-KATEANDASHLEYIMAGES.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I know! I can barely tell them apart now. The nose is the only thing that each has different, and maybe the mouth too. They haven't looked this identical (face, hair, and style-wise) in a really long time.

Mary-Kate and Ashley working on their Olsenboy line

73588.jpg

olsenobssesive

kinda forgot is this already posted yet?

rag-pony.blogspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->