MET Costume Institute Gala 2024 : Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion

Greta Lee looks cute!!! Ariana Grande will also be in Loewe.

I can't believe Emma Chamberlain has been my fav so far (waiting for Taylor's HQ pic). How can these Kpop stars go from such eye catching mv and stage outfits to such boring fits here. Jennie would've been better with Chanel and those camellias. Also I've seen a Stray Kids video in Tommy Hilfiger and what in the world...

More from the Loewe crowd:

VB7hTjH.jpeg

Ambika Mod

MGJVRyr.jpeg

Dan Levy

AcVVtEJ.jpeg

Jamie Dornan

jRUFNvE.jpeg

Alison Oliver

gJrFC9l.jpeg

Mike Faist

Sam Smith and Christian Cowan is a surprisingly successful collaboration.

Greta Lee's hair with the Loewe dress combine for an elfish/fairy-like look, playful and light.

Taylor Russell so far is the only one that kind of embodies the Met Gala, she looks gorgeous, on theme but without getting drowned by a designers' ego.. she's wearing her dress and not the other way around, and she doesn't look like a clown, she brings back some glamour to what used to be a fun but classic/more conservative event.

Tyla, whoever she is, is the opposite of that. The way she needs to get lifted is so so embarrassing and undignified... not to make this deeper than it is but these celebrities should suck up less to fashion and maybe not negotiate with self-respect, it's a bit like Doja Cat (actually thought she was Doja Cat going by her overtime on the steps)-: the most generic music but will try self-immolation just to be taken seriously by the fashion industry. Same for this girl. If you're just outstanding at whatever it is that you do, fashion will follow, they're followers...

Ayo Edibiri, Rebecca Hall, Taylor Russell and Anna herself look the best. The rest are trash. Jonathan did well as usual, everyone in Loewe looks good.

Troye Sivan in Prada Fall 2008 if my memory serves me right

Oh Taylor looks just BEAUTIFUL. Also Greta Lee.

Gigi's finished look is quite stunning to me, perhaps a favourite so far.

Well....... lord have mercy on me. Doja Cat:
I knew it lol 'if I have to take off my clothes in the middle of 5th Ave so Anna notices me, I will!'.

Poor Lauren... she looks straight out of p*rnhub. 😶‍🌫️

Zendaya looks awful, it's like one of those DIY youtube videos where they recreate a couture garment with mood fabrics and a hot glue gun. I can't, did they get the fake grapes at Michaels? Just horrid.
Gwendoline really thinks she is doing something.
Project Runway unconventional materials challenge at the grocery store.

Doja seems to be trolling 90% of the time and I find it boring.

Olivier Rousteing looks positively terrifying. What happened? He was so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->