Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-09-11 - Shopping at Whole Foods in Studio City

celebrity-paradise (posted by The Elder)

Not a fan of this skinhead look, Miss Cyrus has got going on.

Girl that's a dangerous shirt to wear without a bra. Also, I really hate those shoes.

It's interesting how she has such a following of young girls yet she chooses to go out without a bra with tank tops like that. There are other ways to show you're a free spirit, hippy, or whatever she's trying to prove these days.

Arriving at a recording studio in Los Angeles - 14 September 2012

tlfan.to (posted by mileyraycyrus)

At the Troubadour in West Hollywood - September 15, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

It's interesting how she has such a following of young girls yet she chooses to go out without a bra with tank tops like that. There are other ways to show you're a free spirit, hippy, or whatever she's trying to prove these days.

They are just boobs. If one falls out, who cares. Wow, we need to get over this whole no bra thing. Some people don't wear bras. Why do they even have to? :rolleyes:

^Agreed. Wearing a bra is just a social construct, sure it's one that goes back hundreds of years, but really if she feels comfortable not wearing a bra then good for her. Personally I don't think I could do it, but to each their own, yeah? From what I can tell of the outfit, Miley looks really good in #895, I like the black lace with the way she styled her hair.

her hair color looks better in the most recent ones. the white blonde ruins her look, imo.

I wonder if Miley's music will become more "punky" (for lack of a better term) as her clothing and style has?

Miley Cyrus flashes a smile while heading to the airport on Friday (September 21) in Burbank, Calif.

justjared

2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Friday (September 21) in Las Vegas.

justjared

2012-09-21 - 2012 iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas

celebrity-paradise (posted by The Elder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->