Model Casting S/S 2024

And (non-complete) absence of the other main nepo models this season.
No Bellla, Kendall only 3 shows, Kaia 2 and Gigi 4. With Gigi's walk substantially regressing (it was painful to watch her in Chanel and Miu Miu today).

Hopefully, by the next two seasons they'll be out. Unfortunately, they still dominate the ad campaign market though.

Why are we hating on Mariacarla by the way? Is it the overexposure? :lol:

Last edited:
So - who's been the most successful this season? With the most A-list shows?
Angelina Kendall, Anok Yai, ...?

I would say Anok Yai and Loli Bahia walked the most top shows and had the most opening/closing spots.Also Vittoria Ceretti had a good season,amongst the new faces i would say Angelina Kendall, Karolina Spakowski and Alaato Jazyper had a great season

I would say Anok Yai and Loli Bahia walked the most top shows and had the most opening/closing spots.Also Vittoria Ceretti had a good season,amongst the new faces i would say Angelina Kendall, Karolina Spakowski and Alaato Jazyper had a great season

Totally! Also America Gonzalez, Victoria Fawole and Lulu Tenney

Totally! Also America Gonzalez, Victoria Fawole and Lulu Tenney
Meanwhile one of last seasons top walker Sherry Shi did like 3 shows. Wonder if the blonde makeover had anything to do with it.

Such superb casting at Schiaparelli haute couture! Hana Soukupova... Natasha Poly.... :heart:

^I asked myself that same question! I wonder too.

^Yep, HGO was there! Thought it was a brilliant cast!

The Toteme cast was amazing! Blomqvist, Delfine, Lineisy, Elise!

Something went wrong this season - no Faretta at Saab and no Josephine at Murad. They were sharing same cast of veterans for a couple seasons

Interesting that MCB is not casted for a theatrical show while she is in Paris and did latest rtw show

Loved seeing Frederikke! Quite the surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->