Music Festivals Style

fritze, islandili LOL i;m with you!! the one with the undie on the right is chanel iman if i'm not mistaken, she's so tacky there, i can't even imagine if she decides to sit on the grass *ouch*

maybe it's just me but I find this weirder.. I would've totally looked twice at her than someone in a thong..

The #menswear dude with the cableknit, blue button-down, nerd glasses and rolled cuffs... come at me, bro... after I wake up from the nap that your over-hyped and now played-out style has induced. :rolleyes:

And if those sneakers are a size 10, I'm taking them.

Chanel Iman @ Cochella....

Coachella we go hard !!!
3446wxg.jpg

twitter.com/chaneliman

^hmm Chanel looks tacky, I get that it's probably hot there, but even teeny shorts would be better than bikini bottoms. And the bandana........:huh:

Every time I see pictures from some festivals, I think I'm back in the 70s.

No oen has impresse me style wise. celebrities' attemps to look grunge are laughable

I always find the concept of "music festival fashion" funny... I certainly can not be the only one who goes to festivals carrying my plainest, most comfortable and portable clothes and comes home sleep deprived and covered in dirt :ermm:

^ well when you are a celeb you don't have to go through what your average reveller has to :smile:

But I get what you mean, I don't change my style when I'm going to festival, and yeah my clothes would be pretty plain and comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->