Nylon April 2008 : Anja Rubik, Chloe Sevigny & Clemence Poesy by Guy Aroch

:angry: My mom just called to let me know that my subscription copy of this was delivered today. Unfortunately, I'm away at school. :cry: So maybe some other subscribers received this too and we can see some scans!

I got my issue of it today. Anja Clemence and Chloe each have a one page article along with one photo page, and then there is 2 pages mixed with a bunch of different photos, plus an intro page with 2 group photos of the girls.

Paul Pavloska has an edit ,as does a few other girls.I'm actually quite happy with this issue, The Mila Kunis article was about her love of video games and the Zooey Deschanel one was about her music collaborations with M Ward.

One strange thing though is in Anja's article it says she got the cover of Italian Vogue when it's saying things she has accomplished, so maybe it's just a mistake(or a fortelling of an upcoming cover).

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice; the photoshoot looks unified without sacrificing the girls' individuality: Clémence fits beautifully into the '60s French chanteuse role, Chloe looks gorgeous as a glamour girl with a hint of midcentury and Anja makes a nice... Rolling Stone? (Throw a marching jacket on anyone...)

I got mine too! I didn't think I would because I always end up waiting longer than other people but it just came.

i got mine today as well & i must say their ed is absolutely STUNNING! :wub:

the drenched colours are gorgeous.

It's the holy Chloe trinity :angel:
A great step in the right direction for nylon

Nylon April 2008

Models: Anja Rubik, Chloe Sevigny & Clemence Poesy
Ph.: Guy Aroch

supermodels.nl

i found this in my mailbox today. it made me oh so happy.

theres not much in the content though. the only thing worth reading i think is anja's interview.

So how are the rest of the editorials in the magazine? Other content, etc...

The photos are amazing, they all look so adorable in it. Love everything in this photoshoot...the people, styling, colour scheme, concept.

The other edits are pretty good ,standard nylon edits really.Paul Pavloska's is pretty cool ,I love the bracelets she wears in it(Tom Binns and Alexis Bittar).

It's not as thick as last month's, but it's thicker than February's issue.About 185 pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->