Chloé "Chloé" Fragrance : Anja, Clemence Poesy, and Chloë Sevigny by Inez & Vinoodh

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
Forgot to start this thread!

77211416tv8.jpg

KILLER BEATS: The fashion pack is getting ready to blow off some steam at the bash Chloé is throwing Saturday night for its forthcoming signature scent with Coty. The three faces for the fragrance — actresses Chloë Sevigny and Clemence Poesy, plus model Anja Rubik — are expected at the Hotel de la Monnaie bash, jamming to the beat of The Kills.
Last week's wwd

Preview shots of the campaign from the Chloe party:
005yl6.jpg

newscom and chloesevignyonline

It looks like it's shot by Inez & Vinoodh once again (Identical to their recent Before & After layout for V)

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot wait for the final campaign. I love Clemence and Anja (Chloe Sevigny not so much, but oh well) and I think they are the perfect fit for Chloé.

.. Anja with long hair! Preview shot looks very nice. Do you think that they gonna use every girl in one ad or make three different ad (one girl each)? They are really nice trio if they decide to use them together though.

So excited for this. I love that Chloe and Clemence are being featured, though Anja does seem a little irrelevant.

Can't wait to see these ^_^
Anja is perfect for Chloe.

Brilliant cast, but the previews look dull... I'm sick of I&V...

Thanks for posting, Faith... :flower:

Re-awakening Chloé

chloe.jpg
transp.gif

Coty Inc selective division, Coty Prestige, is reviving a dormant Chloé brand that has not seen a major fragrance launch since 1995. The company's first launch for the house, simply named Chloé, is positioned to be a classic signature scent. "It is a renaissance," Coty Prestige president Michele Scannavini tells CosmeticNews. The aim now is to re-establish the fragrance brand "as Chloé is seen today," he states.

Although the fragrance brand has not completely disappeared Scannavini claims the relaunch of such a brand can be advantageous. "Like many big fashion brands, there are expectations for the Chloé brand." Expectations are also high at Coty which projects the brand to rank in the top-five worldwide.

The strategy for the launch is for a high-end positioning, selective distribution – about 30% of its global distribution – and important investments in media. As an exception, Chloé being the only French brand in the Coty Prestige portfolio, France will be a priority market and will have the widest distribution (about 70%).

Media investments will be in press and outdoor advertising. The campaign constitutes three visuals with three different models – actresses Chloë Sévigny and Clémence Poésy as well as Chloé fashion model Anja Rubik. "There is not one woman, but different characters," explains Coty Prestige senior vice president marketing European licenses Françoise Mariez. This communication strategy is also designed to target the different visuals for different media. The visuals were shot by duo photographer Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, under the artistic direction of Ezra Petronio.

The amber floral by Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie at Robertet is meant to embody the classic modern scent. It features a bouquet of powdered florals composed of peony, lychée and freesia. Notes of rose, magnolia and lily of the valley make up the heart over an amber and cedar wood base. It is housed in a ribbed rectangle-shaped bottle trimmed in silver at the top and adorned with a bow around the neck. The bottle is signed by designer Patrick Veillet.

The women's EdP line is priced from €49 for 30ml to €87 for 75ml. Ancillaries are priced from €26.50 for the deodorant to €36 for the perfumed body milk. The global launch is scheduled for February.

-cosmeticnews

this looks pretty nice.. did inez and vinoodh photograph it?
i hope see some some of both anja and clemence together.... (ehh, sevigny, not so much...)

I think this ad could have done with Chloe Sevigny.. and even Anja.

Ugh sorry I am just so sick of seeing Chloe around.

i usually never like celebrities in any sort of ad campaign but it's perfect casting imo

i like the shots of anja, chloe and clemence at the chloe party. anja's really the Chloe girl :flower:

i can't wait to see the final campaign...i hope they'll make a different ad for each girl ^_^

looks very good, can't wait to see it in print!

could i sound any more boring saying that anja is the most amazing girl ever?
i wonder will it be a birth of a new movie star? from pacciotti's bycicle onto the big screens... why not?

could i sound any more boring saying that anja is the most amazing girl ever?
i wonder will it be a birth of a new movie star? from pacciotti's bycicle onto the big screens... why not?

:lol: aww no, you're not boring sounding! she is indeed amazing! :flower:

i doubt she'll go be a movie star (i honestly don't like the idea :cry:) although she has said that she's very much interested in films ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleydoubek147
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->